Cars PM3DM Super Touring Cars

Long time with no real news.

We have had more traction recently and have recruited another bunch of excellent modders who are now working under the "PM3DM" banner.

Irfan Pratama
Paule_NLC
The_IC
Reference_92

A lot of progress has been made on the 406 BTCC / STW car, also we have also had someone working on the Prodrive 2000 Mondeo and Alfa 156 STW car utilizing our photoscans.

The BMW 320 is progressing and we have made the first pass at physics, however we are working on improving traction and settling the rear end down at the moment. Video below.

I will include some progress images / videos below. Where appropriate I have also included links to setup data we were allowed to share (some we weren't).

Alfa Romeo 156 STW (maybe 40-50% complete)

Nissan Primera (mostly complete)

Peugeot 406 STW / BTCC (maybe 40-50% complete)

Opel / Vauxhall Vectra (Extremely early)

BMW 320 (maybe 50% complete)

Links below include the sound recordings done so far from the real cars. I have acquired a new Rode mic and I think the sound recordings are even better and can withstand a higher DB with a higher SPL. Hopefully we can generate some good samples with this footage.

Thanks to Keith Butcher for the Audi Quattro A4 recording and Darren Fielding for the Mondeo Prodrive 2000 car recording.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back