[PLUGIN] Fog Lights 2

Plugins [PLUGIN] Fog Lights 2 2.0c

Login or Register an account to download this content
Its not working, I have modloader 4.4 and all files are installed properly, the .dll is in mods folder and the foglights 2 folder in assets folder. I have included a screenshot with the error message
20180724014623_1.jpg

I like the mod but the knob has this weird gloss on it. If you removed that then this mod is practically perfect. if not possible then its fine.
Ya got me, I haven't quite got the hang of textures yet. It uses the same as the other buttons but I obviously missed a step somewhere!

so where is the button or do u have to install the wire first if so where does the wire need to go

If the mod has loaded correctly the button will appear between the Choke and Hazard buttons. If it hasn't loaded... you probably have the original broken upload so download the latest and try again.

While this mod doesn't have its own wiring it does check to see if the headlight wiring is present and that the electrics are okay. Roughly the same checks the main headlights go through.

Hey Tunertron, I have a weird issue with the lights, they´re not actually on the car, they´re movable but only with other Items. See this: (They even turned on)

Attachments

• 20180728214249_1.jpg
    20180728214249_1.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 316
Last edited:
No its not its the 64bit experimental version. If you want it go to steam right click go to betas and put wreckwreckwreck for the code and itll open the experimental version of the game giving you the GUI.
Odd... there's me thinking it was part of ModLoader.
What was I using before the experimental release?! :p

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 34.5%