[PLUGIN] Bad Look Hood For Satsuma

3D Models [PLUGIN] Bad Look Hood For Satsuma 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 254134

every installer will detect as virus

windows defender is whats in installed on my pc but I use malwarebytes
What can i say. If you are afraid to install then just don't download it and you'll be free of all viruses. I can't do anything about it, there is no other way for me then this one to put it in the game files untill i learn how to work with plugins for mod loader.

What can i say. If you are afraid to install then just don't download it and you'll be free of all viruses. I can't do anything about it, there is no other way for me then this one to put it in the game files untill i learn how to work with plugins for mod loader.
im not blaming u or arguing with u I was having issues trying to get it out of my folder but I got it to also I gree with u it is hard to work with codeing I belive u

@Nick03, @Andy Play`sGame`s
I just downloaded mod and tried it on latest version of MSC and everything works. Be sure to have a legal copy of MSC in order to have working mods. Also check if you have maybe another mod that modifying same "fiberglass hood", that could be conflicting this mod.

Hmm,there is no .exe in the rar Archive.I put the Assets Folder in the mods/Assets and the .dll in the mods Folder,how do i see it ingame? Got only the "normal" Hood on the Satsuma :(

Someone plz help me ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes