Please Thrustmaster TX/T300 US AC Cord PIN OUTS THNX!!!

Dahlken

Professional Crash Test Dummy
Premium
Apr 24, 2019
I come across a free Thrustmaster TX wheel and have no power cord. Just want to run few quick tests before spend ANY money on it. So could someone here in the USofA with a TH TX or T300 wheelbase just put a continuity meter (or whatever you got to check with) across their AC power cord and jot down the pin assignments of the 4 pins into the wheel base in relation to the 3 going into the wall? Thank you all in advance for this seemingly simple dumb request.

asteroulis

250RPM
Oct 8, 2012
There is no replacement cable on the market. Its a custom one. Just ask thrustmaster to buy one if they sell. If not you can use a 24V 3A psu to power the wheel.

Reactions: super_gt

Dahlken

Professional Crash Test Dummy
Premium
Apr 24, 2019
I just happened to come across one that was free to me. I seen that it has this odd plug and wanted to see if there is even any life in the thing before I go down that rabbit hole searching. I just didn't want to go wasting money on it when I have other things in my growing racing collection I can waste money on at this point. So I guess I can pull the power supply out and just start trying some combos out until I get an output that possibly "looks right"