F1 2019 PLEASE, MODS FOR F1 2019

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
We know that f1 2019 modding community is actually dying(or already died), BUT, i wanna to try revive it a lil bit, SO, we should do some mods for 2022 season or even a realistic 2021 season, well, some mods like a mclaren mcl35m abu dhabi/monaco, or any ideas ya have in mind(anything would revive f1 2019 modding, THANKS IF YOU READED IT

We know that f1 2019 modding community is actually dying(or already died), BUT, i wanna to try revive it a lil bit, SO, we should do some mods for 2022 season or even a realistic 2021 season, well, some mods like a mclaren mcl35m abu dhabi/monaco, or any ideas ya have in mind(anything would revive f1 2019 modding, THANKS IF YOU READED IT
I dont have a glue how to do mods.. but i will look into it. Luckily im a graphic designer (adob photoshop / illustrator what ever..) ... xD

RaceDepartment Store

TR8020 black aluminium quad monitor stand add-on with VESA mount for flat and curved monitors. The TR8020 aluminium quad monitor allows you to add a 4th display to any 1-slot aluminium profile including the Trak Racer Floor Monitor Stand and TR160 Integrated Monitor Stand. This kit includes...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
Questions
Introducing the official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo®. Combining PlayStation®5 console performance with FANATEC® Direct Drive technology for the smoothest and most dynamic force feedback sensations. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 849,95 FEATURES Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base: The...
Use the ClubSport Handbrake Clamp Adapter in combination with a ClubSport Shifter Table Clamp (not included) to mount the ClubSport Handbrake to a table vertically or horizontally. The hole pattern and the slotted holes provide adjustability for your preferences. Buy now from Fanatec.com for...
Take control of a traditional manual transmission with the CSL Pedals Clutch Kit, the most affordable three-pedal upgrade for the CSL Pedals. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 39,95 Features Upgrade for CSL Pedals Most affordable way to add a third pedal Heavy steel construction (excluding...
Upgrade to a Triple Monitor Stand. Requires Trak Racer Triple Monitor Stand Mach 3 - For Monitors 22" - 32" (Main Part). Fully Adjustable Triple Monitor Stand for all Simulators Suits most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points. Floor Mount Not Included (SKU: TM-B3-27). If your...
Connect your Fanatec devices via USB to your PC to make it compatible to almost any modern racing simulation. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 19,95 Features Use your ClubSport Shifter with any steering wheel on PC (supports sequential and H-pattern mode) Use the ClubSport handbrake without...