Please Help (new mod series being developed)!

Hey guys! I'm having a few issues creating my own series for my new Mini championship, with completely personalized teams and drivers. I've created the series file (.srs) and it loads up in game as a new file. The vehicle class is set as "World_Mini" in the teams files, and this matches the .srs vehicle filter (OR: World_Mini). However, when I load up into the game, the series is shown, yet none of the teams are shown. When I go to the championship mode, also set up with the correct class (= |World_Mini) it says that it is missing the cars.

Your help would go much appreciated, and if your idea works, I will add you as a driver into your own personalised team for the new series. Thanks in advance!

~ i can't show any screenshots as I run triple monitors, and it freaks out my screenshotting.

Are the veh files pointed at the correct dds files? Can you at least copy and paste an example .veh file to here for us to see what's wrong, plus copy and paste up to the championship part of the .srs file so we can see how all vehicle filter entries are made.

Are the veh files pointed at the correct dds files? Can you at least copy and paste an example .veh file to here for us to see what's wrong, plus copy and paste up to the championship part of the .srs file so we can see how all vehicle filter entries are made.

I've also copied and renamed all of the graphics, spinner, ect. to make sure that none of the default minis would be included. Ive copied and renamed the files MINI.hdv for example to WORLD_MINI.hdv in both the vehicle files and the actual .hdv file itself.

Steam13.veh file

DefaultLivery="Steam13.dds"
Extra0="Windshield"
Extra1="Window"
Extra2="Windshield"

HDVehicle=WORLD_MINI.hdv
Graphics=WORLD_MINI.gen
Spinner=WORLD_MINI_Spinner.gen
GenString=BLB
Cameras=World_Mini_cams.cam
Sounds=WORLD_MINI_Sounds.sfx
HeadPhysics=WORLD_MINI_headphysics.ini
Cockpit=WORLD_MINI_cockpitinfo.ini

//GENSTRING INFO:

//First 2 chars rim colour selector - WH = standard silver, BL = black. Third char window opening selector, A = driver window closed, B = driver window fully open, C = driver window partially open.

//Valid strings: WHA, WHB, WHC, BLA, BLB, BLC

Number=13
Team="Steam Racing"
PitGroup="Group3"
Driver="Sebastian Loeb"
Description="MiniCooper: Sebastian Loeb #13"
Engine="1.6L V4 16V Turbo FWD"
Manufacturer="BMW"
Transmission="6-speed H Shifter"
Extra="The popular Mini Challenge ran as a support series to Brazilian Stock Car from 2010 to 2012. This JCW model is equipped with an aero kit, slick tires and ABS.
Classes="World_Mini"

FullTeamName="Steam Racing KxPTyLive"

Category="World Mini"

REIZA291.srs file

Mod Name = World Mini Championship
Track Filter = *
Vehicle Filter = OR: World_Mini
SafetyCar = Mini_SC.veh

Matchmaker = match.reizastudios.com
Matchmaker TCP Port = 40001
Matchmaker UDP Port = 40002
Loading Bar Color = 13244190

Max Opponents = 27 // maximum opponents in practice/quick race/grand prix/championship
Min Championship Opponents = 1 // minimum opponents in championship only

// Seasons:

Season = World Mini Championship
{
FullSeasonName = World Mini Championship
BaseCreditMult = 0.0
MinExperience = 0
EntryFee = 0
Vehicle Filter = |World_Mini
Max Opponents = 27

When you use the same physics than you can not rename the .hdv the .gen and the .sfx files, because this are hidden files

Than you must do this:

HDVehicle=Mini_Challenge\MINI_CHALLENGE.hdv
Graphics=Mini_Challenge\MINI_CHALLENGE.gen
Spinner=Mini_Challenge\MINI_CHALLENGE_Spinner.gen
GenString=BLB
Cameras=World_Mini_cams.cam
Sounds=Mini_Challenge\MINI_CHALLENGE_Sounds.sfx
HeadPhysics=WORLD_MINI_headphysics.ini
Cockpit=WORLD_MINI_cockpitinfo.ini

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes