please don't kill me. I need help to get rain to show in AC.

Good day all,

I have been trying to get rain to work in assetto corsa. First, to get the obvious items squared away:
- yes, I have the latest CSP downloaded and installed from Ilja Jusupov installed (i paid): 0.2.1-preview2
- I am running on what I believe is the latest version of Content Manager: 0.8.2561.39678(x86)
- I have Sol 2.2.9 installed, and selected under 'custom shaders patch/weather FX.
- under content manager/drive, I have the box 'allow to use patch car's data to activate extended physics' checked.

Older videos talked about the "app" section under Assetto Corsa in CM, but I don't have that. I do have "Python app settings", and the Python apps are enabled. I can open these app windows in the game, and make adjustments, but that still does not show me rain and/or a wet track.

When I open the app from the content manager, with dynamic weather set to heavy rain, the game starts up fine. I am hearing the rain hit the car, and the window wipers are moving.
But I do not see any raindrops, or a wet track with puddles, etc.

Please help! I have been reading thru a lot of posts on various sites and watched a bunch of YouTube videos, but I just can't figure out how to actually see rain.

Any advice you might have would be most appreciated. Happy to share screenshots of my settings, but not sure which ones to actually share.

I have CSP 0.1.79 installed + Sol 2.2.9. I too am not able to get any rain drops or snow flakes.

In Settings there is no Rain FX appearing between Particles FX and Reflections FX. Any guess what I've done wrong?

I have CSP 0.1.79 installed + Sol 2.2.9. I too am not able to get any rain drops or snow flakes.

In Settings there is no Rain FX appearing between Particles FX and Reflections FX. Any guess what I've done wrong?
You need to use a “preview” version of CSP by joining the Patreon page.

You need to use a “preview” version of CSP by joining the Patreon page.
Thanks mate. Apologies, but I'm completely new to this. Do I join the Patreon page from within the Content Manager or do I do this on some website? And do I need to download a new preview version of CSP or can I activate this preview option in the version I've already installed once registered?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back