Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included)

Misc Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I downloaded the mod, then I copied and pasted the mod ("f1 2021") into the F1 2021 folder, but i cant see the mod in game, can you help me? I have the Deluxe edition.

Last edited:
Hi, I downloaded the mod, then I copied and pasted the mod ("f1 2021") into the F1 2021 folder, but i cant see the mod in game, can you help me? I have the Deluxe edition.
Bruh you can´t just copy paste everything into the folder! You need to follow the steps i put in the winrar file.

Thank you for his great mod. But I wanted to know in which Folder I can delete a "real" Driver from the Game. When I started with Mick, the original Mick appeared in another Team. So there were 2 Mick Schumacher. Now my idea is to remove the original one from the Game that he can't join again.

Thank you for his great mod. But I wanted to know in which Folder I can delete a "real" Driver from the Game. When I started with Mick, the original Mick appeared in another Team. So there were 2 Mick Schumacher. Now my idea is to remove the original one from the Game that he can't join again.
You can't technically remove a driver but what you can do is swap micks face with another driver.
(For example swap micks face with Illot)

ytyuhjgy98 submitted a new resource:

Playable Drivers - Play Various F1 drivers.

Various F1 and F2 drivers you can play as.
So far got:
De vries
Sainz
Norris
Ricciardo
Kimi
Perez
Latifi
Russel
Sato
Ocon
Grosjean
Alonso
Mazepin
Verstappen
Mick Schumacher
Gasly
Kvyat
Hamilton
Zhou
Ragunathan
And i will be adding more as time goes on.
Feel free to ask me for any requests but there are a few rules.
1. If you have any questions regarding about swapping the 7 icons faces PM me.
2. I can only make F2 2019, F2 2020, F1 2021 AND F1 2020 drivers and no more so don´t ask me for any older games.
3. I cant import models from previous games it's against the RD rules.
4. Be respectful when asking because im doing this to give back to the community and im under no obligation to do this. So just ask nicely :thumbsup:.
5. For certain requests we need to talk a bit more, so PM me for special requests.

Follow me on Twitter to see my projects and news:

Also if you are feeling generous and want to buy me a coffee you can donate in the link provided.

Read more about this resource...

Copy paste doesnt seem to work for me. Can you name the specific folder where the David Tonizza files are? I cant find it.

Nvm just found it :D

Last edited:
ytyuhjgy98 submitted a new resource:

Playable Drivers - Play Various F1 drivers.

Various F1 and F2 drivers you can play as.
So far got:
De vries
Sainz
Norris
Ricciardo
Kimi
Perez
Latifi
Russel
Sato
Ocon
Grosjean
Alonso
Mazepin
Verstappen
Mick Schumacher
Gasly
Kvyat
Hamilton
Zhou
Ragunathan
And i will be adding more as time goes on.
Feel free to ask me for any requests but there are a few rules.
1. If you have any questions regarding about swapping the 7 icons faces PM me.
2. I can only make F2 2019, F2 2020, F1 2021 AND F1 2020 drivers and no more so don´t ask me for any older games.
3. I cant import models from previous games it's against the RD rules.
4. Be respectful when asking because im doing this to give back to the community and im under no obligation to do this. So just ask nicely :thumbsup:.
5. For certain requests we need to talk a bit more, so PM me for special requests.

Follow me on Twitter to see my projects and news:

Also if you are feeling generous and want to buy me a coffee you can donate in the link provided.

Read more about this resource
I can't put more then one driver in the files? i try to put in max verstappen as david_tonizza but then when i try to put in hamilton as another name like brendon_leigh it doesn't work

I can't put more then one driver in the files? i try to put in max verstappen as david_tonizza but then when i try to put in hamilton as another name like brendon_leigh it doesn't work
I could do that but it's a lot of work so I won't do that for my mod.
Although if you really wanna have two drivers at once I can make it privately for you for a price because I don't really have any interest in doing that and it would only be for you and for private requests I charge everyone.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back