Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included)

Misc Playable Drivers (F2 2021 included) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
C.Hi, could you put Ferrari Academy talent Marcus Armstrong please? Good work!
Man like I already told you in PM you are gonna have to wait a bit cause I have too many orders but if you are desperate of his face you can always do what I told you in pm.
Or you can just wait until I'm able to add them

ytyuhjgy98 submitted a new resource:

Playable Drivers - Play Various F1 drivers.

Various F1 and F2 drivers you can play as.
So far got:
De vries
Sainz
Norris
Ricciardo
Kimi
Perez
Latifi
Russel
Sato
Ocon
Grosjean
Alonso
Mazepin
Verstappen
Mick Schumacher
Gasly
Kvyat
Hamilton
Zhou
Ragunathan
Tsunoda
Matsushita
Matsushita
And i will be adding more as time goes on.
Feel free to ask me for any requests but there are a few rules.
1. If you have any questions regarding about swapping the 7 icons faces PM me.
2. I can only make F2 2019, F2 2020, F1 2021 AND F1 2020 drivers and no more so don´t ask me for any older games.
3. I cant import models from previous games it's against the RD rules.
4. Be respectful when asking because im doing this to give back to the community and im under no obligation to do this. So just ask nicely :thumbsup:.
5. For certain requests we need to talk a bit more, so PM me for special requests.

Follow me on Twitter to see my projects and news:

Also if you are feeling generous and want to buy me a coffee you can donate in the link provided.

Read more about this resource...
can you do Robert Kubica?

Mate, I already copied and pasted the mod into the F1 files and I can't get the mod to work. Is there any button to click in the carrier mode to activate it? I select David Tonizza as i seem in the images, but it's just him, no other drivers.
Thanks in advance.

Mate, I already copied and pasted the mod into the F1 files and I can't get the mod to work. Is there any button to click in the carrier mode to activate it? I select David Tonizza as i seem in the images, but it's just him, no other drivers.
Thanks in advance.
Go through all folders in the winrar until you reach a part where there are morph_poses and heads folders for each driver in this pack dont just copy paste the asset groups folder.
Hope this helped and tell me if it worked after ;)

Go through all folders in the winrar until you reach a part where there are morph_poses and heads folders for each driver in this pack dont just copy paste the asset groups folder.
Hope this helped and tell me if it worked after ;)
Ah, now I see what I did wrong. I thought all the drivers would be displayed on the menu, but it's just the David's head. Now it worked. Thanks a lot for your time.

Hey, awesome work! I've been having soo much fun playing as Kimi and a 'road back to glory' career mode :D
I'm wondering if it's possible to put faces on other esports drivers so we don't have to keep replacing the current, I tried renaming the file as I switch between Alex and Kimi, as you could tell .... it didn't work haha.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%