Released Plateau [rFactor]

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Here is my new track. It is 5.389km/3.349miles long and has 22 corners and is completely flat. Can anybody who tests it please give constructive criticism. AIW is probably the weak point. Hope it is enjoyable. If all is well, I will give it a full release on rFactorCentral and other sites.
http://www.mediafire.com/?y1x5klw1gibg51q

I haven't done anything to the GDB or loading screens yet, they will come later. AIW and SCN are what came out of BTB, so I don't know what you mean when you say they could be worked out more.

error.jpg

This allianz logo has been changed through the edit materials window if that is any help, because I can't work out anything else that could affect it. If you thing this is the problem and know of a solution, please tell me.

The textures Peach-Orange, Allianz-se-logo (also texture0 and UBS_Logo_color_300_dpi are not in powers of two. (64/128/256/512/1024).
Look at your xpacks if there are some problems. In 3dsimed i get a error warning saying a lot of PNG-files are missing.

Also i really can give you, and others, the advice to change all extentions (ie: jpg/dds/bmp) into lower case letters. It saves you a lot of hassle. I learned this lesson the hard way.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back