Plastic cracked in G920 pedals, suggestions of how to fix

Hoksu

Premium
Plastic has broken pretty badly where my heels are when driving, a whole part of the plastic frame will come off if I don't do something to keep it together. Any suggestions?

20230103_225447.jpg

I would get a rubber mat and some diamond plate steel. If it were mine I'd glue the rubber mat down first let it dry and then use self tapping screws or epoxy to hold the plate down. It shouldn't be a problem as that is all empty space underneath that area if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
I would get a rubber mat and some diamond plate steel. If it were mine I'd glue the rubber mat down first let it dry and then use self tapping screws or epoxy to hold the plate down. It shouldn't be a problem as that is all empty space underneath that area if I remember correctly.
Thanks for the suggestion. Yes it's just plastic underneath, thin and fragile plastic so I would need to be careful. Diamond plate metal is something that has crossed my mind

So I bolted a piece of metal there. Didn't have any suitable rubber mat so I used an old mousepad lol, does the job.

20230119_202653.jpg

Inverting pedals is way beyond my DIY skills so that'll have to do for now

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back