Pitstops in ADAC 2013

Hello! I've read on the forum that pitstops exist in RRRE, but they are not working properly (AI goes to pits often, sometimes during the last lap). As my favourite car in this sim is the GTR GT3 from ADAC 2013, single races are pretty much broken for me, because of the not yet fully implemented pit stops for that certain car/class. So simple question: can we switch pitstops off atm, or do we have to wait for the next patch? :)

Peter

PS.: A question to S3 and Jay: are you going to fix the cockpit of the GTR GT3? The writings on the wheel seem unfinished :)

Anybody have problems confirming their pitstops? i get in the pits and just sit there waiting, i cannot move onto the confirm box, any thoughts?

Cheers
You have to confirm your tire rotation/driver swap/etc. settings first (there is a button for it, something like confirm pit settings), they will become "green" and only after that can you confirm your whole pit stop and than it should work... there is a tutorial somewhere on youtube as well from Sector3 :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back