PITCREW_for_"Automobilista"

Other PITCREW_for_"Automobilista" 2018-08-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
Peter (GER) submitted a new resource:

PITCREW_for_"Automobilista" - Right Pit Crew for "Automobilista"

I find the orange arrows very unrealistic, which appear when you drive out of the box or into the box.:(
I've created a pit crew here that pops up when you're out of the box or into the pits.;)
This pit crew now appears on every mod that has been installed.
It is the same representation of the pit crew as in "rFactor".
See pictures.
A description is available.
View attachment 265459
View attachment 265460

Read more about this resource...

Nice work, great job. Just wondering, is it possible to make the pit crew guys, hot babes in bikinis? Although I might not leave the pits,lol. It would be unique, since no other game has women as pit crew members, I'd be pitting more often,lol. Maybe not possible, since I've never seen it done before. be something different, liven the game up a bit.

Last edited:
But what about a 2001 or 2002 F1 mod where the Orange Arrows are necessary?

Sorry. I just couldn’t resist. I’ll see myself out…

Hey mate thanks for this!!!
If you want I have a collection of pit crew for rFactor to convert!
You could release different packs, I have F1 and others (some are skinnable too), let me know!

Hello DaVeX↯
I am glad that you like it.
I would like to add the pit crew for the F1 2018 Mod, from WCP.
But I need the actual textures of the coveralls of the season 2018 from all teams.
If you have these textures, I could create an extra pit crew for the mod.

pit 1.jpg
pit 2.jpg
pit 3.jpg
pit 4.jpg
pit 5.jpg

This is what I have, a guy gave them some time ago so I don't know where the models come from, some of them looks old others looks still good.
The second pic looks the best in my opinion.
I have also thie "panoz4prez pitworkers" those looks damn good but saddly no pic preview sorry.
Would you like to share how you made your pitcrew work on AMS?
Could be usefull ;)
Let me know if you want the pitcrew pack and I will send it to you :)
Btw, your models looks damn good and perfect for AMS!

Last edited:
This mod is great, but i have a slight issue : The texture used for the pitcrew is all wrong, am I missing a DDS file somewhere ? Or even better could I edit one of my own to integrate in the game ? I installed a mod called "Pitcrews for AMS F1 2018 v1.0 by WCP " that works well at replacing the textures for the teams, but could I implement this to ALL the series with a custom design ? Thanks again for your great work there !
This is what it looks like for any car (mod or stock game) :
GRAB_001.JPG

This is with the Mod installed in the F1 2018 series :
GRAB_002.JPG

Great stuff! Do you know how to set the pit crew livery in the .veh file? Is there a particular keyword necessary? Or is it just a naming convention, like xxxxxxpitbody.dds and xxxxxxlollipop.dds as per your 2018 pit crew liveries? I couldn't get them to work yet...

Thanks in advance!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back