Pit crews and other marshall with flags....?

Before you get roasted, I'd like to see more of this kind of stuff too. Unfortunately it's not always a popular position, but I too think it adds hugely to the immersion. As long as it doesn't massively impact performance of course.

A proper animated pitcrew like F1 2012 The Game would be awesome. Indeed ads up to the immersion when you are parking your car in the box or pit lane and see people at work.

Even better would be if those animation are actually human players with a team task. Who knows in the future this would be possible.

"Honey will join me this Sunday to visit my mom?"
"No dear, I am operating the wheel gun during an online race of my friend, youlll have to go without me"

Dreams, dreams, dreams.

A proper animated pitcrew like F1 2012 The Game would be awesome. Indeed ads up to the immersion when you are parking your car in the box or pit lane and see people at work.

Even better would be if those animation are actually human players with a team task. Who knows in the future this would be possible.

"Honey will join me this Sunday to visit my mom?"
"No dear, I am operating the wheel gun during an online race of my friend, youlll have to go without me"

Dreams, dreams, dreams.

"Steve, your performance here at work has been falling and we've all noticed that you're a little bit depressed and tetchy around the office, especially after you stapled Malcolm's tongue to his chin yesterday. Is something going on at home?"
"Yeah, I got the left front wheelnut cross-threaded at Spa last weekend, let the whole team down. Gutted."
"Oh, you are part of a racing team as a hobby? How exciting!"
"No no, this is online, on my computer."
"You're fired."

Yes game deff needs Pit girls! Just imagine how much better the Elise would look..
150807d1280953220-larrys-lotus-photoblog-4-lotus.jpg

Hope the pic is allowed on this forum if not forgive me, but i just couldent resist posting it! :p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back