Pit Board Overlay

Misc Pit Board Overlay 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
This is really great!
I'm quite bad at making/editing these kind of things.

But would there be any possibility of trying to match this aesthetics?

1. (Modern) https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pitboard.7753/

2. (Retro) https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/classic-pitboard.16328/
(very similar to yours, but with colour perhaps? )
Thanks !
I chose some easy and vintage aesthetics, so similar to the 2nd link, but inboxed. This can be changed quite easily by removing the edge on all texts (a bit long and annoying to do, but quite simple). Can also change the background image for a more old blackboard effect. Can also change the writing, but as for the edges, need to be done on all texts.
For a more modern one though, I'm not sure how to do it. Font change, and cleaner background could do it.

If you want more info, dm me.

Thanks !
I chose some easy and vintage aesthetics, so similar to the 2nd link, but inboxed. This can be changed quite easily by removing the edge on all texts (a bit long and annoying to do, but quite simple). Can also change the background image for a more old blackboard effect. Can also change the writing, but as for the edges, need to be done on all texts.
For a more modern one though, I'm not sure how to do it. Font change, and cleaner background could do it.

If you want more info, dm me.
Thanks Mate!
I've never really tried - but i'll have a go at mucking around with it later.
if i come up with something remotely passable, ill let you know :) haha

I made a modern styled one by just changing the fonts. Not sure how to upload it though lol

I can make different styles and stuff so if anyone wants anything just dm me and I'll get round to it at some point :)

Attachments

• 1689731466394.png
    1689731466394.png
    463.8 KB · Views: 34
Hello!!
If it's okay, I just wanted to ask about smth just for a pit board I'm making for myself! How did you manage to make it so that it appears only when you finish a lap and for 8 seconds? Just because I've created an overlay, but I couldn't manage to find how to make it only pop up when a lap has been completed :/
I'm sorry to bother you, I just know from experience using this overlay that it works really well and I thought I'd reach out for some help on one I'm working on :)

Hello!!
If it's okay, I just wanted to ask about smth just for a pit board I'm making for myself! How did you manage to make it so that it appears only when you finish a lap and for 8 seconds? Just because I've created an overlay, but I couldn't manage to find how to make it only pop up when a lap has been completed :/
I'm sorry to bother you, I just know from experience using this overlay that it works really well and I thought I'd reach out for some help on one I'm working on :)
Nvm figured out through some tutorials that it's all done though the "visible" option, sorry for the probably stupid question LMAO

Nvm figured out through some tutorials that it's all done though the "visible" option, sorry for the probably stupid question LMAO
Haha don't worry. Yeah, I played a bit with the visible option and the fps rate (or number of times it updates the values per second). You can freely reverse engineer my pitboard to see how it's done

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.