Pirelli tires for RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 and 2022

Skins Pirelli tires for RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 and 2022 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Guys please help me for god sake!!!

I have try for all this explaned in Discussion topic but nothing is functional!!! Rain and intermediate tyres not shows in the game. Attached my CSP Version and script add config.ini file and RARE Rules mod have installed. I have try for 2 days in this case but nothing make the difrence.
If you're not seeing wets at all in the in-game setup menu, you're probably using non-CSP physics. The 2023 Hybrid comes with optional CSP physics, which, among other things, adds wet tires. To enable them, you need to copy the data.acd file from the data-csp folder and paste it in the main hybrid_2023 folder (overwriting the data.acd file that was there).

And there are no inters in the game, only wets. Putting both of them in the ext_config is probably not gonna work, you have to choose one or the other

:) shadow118 very very thanks my friend!! Finally the rain tyres are functional. The data file was the secret!!! All the people I went to for help didn't tell me that. Thanks to you now I managed to solve it and it works. Thanks!!!

If you're not seeing wets at all in the in-game setup menu, you're probably using non-CSP physics. The 2023 Hybrid comes with optional CSP physics, which, among other things, adds wet tires. To enable them, you need to copy the data.acd file from the data-csp folder and paste it in the main hybrid_2023 folder (overwriting the data.acd file that was there).

And there are no inters in the game, only wets. Putting both of them in the ext_config is probably not gonna work, you have to choose one or the other
:) shadow118 very very thanks my friend!! Finally the rain tyres are functional. The data file was the secret!!! All the people I went to for help didn't tell me that. Thanks to you now I managed to solve it and it works. Thanks!!!:)

Guys please help me for god sake!!!

I have try for all this explaned in Discussion topic but nothing is functional!!! Rain and intermediate tyres not shows in the game. Attached my CSP Version and script add config.ini file and RARE Rules mod have installed. I have try for 2 days in this case but nothing make the difrence.
You don´t have WET.dds and WET_Blur.dds files

All show hard even if I select soft or super etc not sure if the compound changes and just not the colour.

I'm running the lastest CM
CSP 1.80 preview 218 (patron)
Pure 1.80A
did you put the tire textures in the correct folder? and have you edited the ext_config.ini? Also, you are using this on either the 2022 or 2023 Hybrid, right?

Yeah in rss 2023 yeah there in the correct folder and deleted the old ones out.

It maybe an issue with the ext_config.ini file as I don't recall doing anything with that.

What do I need to do in regards to that?

Do you have CSP? Because this will not work without it. Also this will only work in-game and not in the showroom
Yeah in rss 2023 yeah there in the correct folder and deleted the old ones out.

It maybe an issue with the ext_config.ini file as I don't recall doing anything with that.

What do I need to do in regards to that?
No clue how to make them work either.. I only show the white letter ones? Can someone make a video. or do step per step instructions on what is required?
Be cool to have them work, even the other cars only have white letter tires, even when they show they are running different compounds in opponent screen.

No clue how to make them work either.. I only show the white letter ones? Can someone make a video. or do step per step instructions on what is required?
Be cool to have them work, even the other cars only have white letter tires, even when they show they are running different compounds in opponent screen.
Download and extract the archive (You have to install it manually, dragging the archive in CM doesn't work with this, I tried)
Open it and go through the folders until you get to the dds files.
Copy all of them and paste them in ...assettocrosa/content/cars/rss_formula_hybrid_2023/extension folder.
Overwrite, when prompted (although, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to make a backup of the extension folder first).
In the ext_config.ini make sure it has these lines (there's some other stuff in there too, so be careful not to delete anything not related to the tires)
[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C1]
TXDIFFUSE = C1.dds
TXBLUR = C1_Blur.dds
TXNORMAL = C_NM.png
TXNORMALBLUR = C_NM_Blur.png

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C2]
TXDIFFUSE = C2.dds
TXBLUR = C2_Blur.dds
TXNORMAL = C_NM.png

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C3]
TXDIFFUSE = C3.dds
TXBLUR = C3_Blur.dds
TXNORMAL = C_NM.png

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C4]
TXDIFFUSE = C4.dds
TXBLUR = C4_Blur.dds
TXNORMAL = C_NM.png

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_C5]
TXDIFFUSE = C5.dds
TXBLUR = C5_Blur.dds
TXNORMAL = C_NM.png

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_WET]
TXDIFFUSE = Wet.dds
TXBLUR = Wet_Blur.dds
TXNORMAL = C_NM.png
Note about the wets - these will only show up in game, if you're using CSP physices. You have to replace the data.acd file with the one from the data-csp folder.

Also, if you want to see inters instead of wets, then in ext_config.ini replace these lines
TXDIFFUSE = Wet.dds
TXBLUR = Wet_Blur.dds
with these
TXDIFFUSE = Inter.dds
TXBLUR = Inter_Blur.dds

Download and extract the archive (You have to install it manually, dragging the archive in CM doesn't work with this, I tried)
Open it and go through the folders until you get to the dds files.
Copy all of them and paste them in ...assettocrosa/content/cars/rss_formula_hybrid_2023/extension folder.
Overwrite, when prompted (although, it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to make a backup of the extension folder first).
In the ext_config.ini make sure it has these lines (there's some other stuff in there too, so be careful not to delete anything not related to the tires)

Note about the wets - these will only show up in game, if you're using CSP physices. You have to replace the data.acd file with the one from the data-csp folder.

Also, if you want to see inters instead of wets, then in ext_config.ini replace these lines

with these
What is CM and CSP? sorry for all the newbie questions. I just have never used any other add ons before..

What is CM and CSP? sorry for all the newbie questions. I just have never used any other add ons before..
CM is Content Manager, it's an alternate launcher for Assetto Corsa, which is imho a lot better than the default one
CSP is Custom Shaders Patch and together with CM and mods like SOL, it completely changes the game, massively improving the graphics, physics, adding things like day-night cycle and weather and a bunch more. A lot of mods these days require CSP to even run.

I think CSP came bundled with CM, but I could be wrong

I don't remember if RSS Hybrids needed CSP to run or not, but the tire color switching will not work without CSP

Having some issues. Installed the files directly into the extension folder, and it just doesn't apply, none of it, no softs, meds, hards.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.