Pirelli tires for RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 and 2022

Skins Pirelli tires for RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 and 2022 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

shadow118

Premium
shadow118 submitted a new resource:

Pirelli tires for RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 and 2022 - Pirelli tires for RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 and 2022

Pirelli tires for RSS Formula Hybrid 2023 and 2022

To install, follow the folder structure and replace the textures in the extension folder (I suggest making a back-up of the default ones, just in case). This will make the tires show up in-game, when changing compounds.

If you want to see them in the showroom or when making skin previews, copy the tire set you want to use to the desired skin folder and rename it to "RSS_T1" and "RSS_T1_Blur"

I don't know how to make the wets or inters to...

Read more about this resource...

For wet visual:

- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2023\extension

- Edit ext_config.ini adding:

[TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_WET]
TXDIFFUSE = Wet.dds
TXBLUR = Wet_Blur.dds

acs-2023-05-12-18-20-17.jpg

Last edited:
For wet visual:

- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2023\extension

TXDIFFUSE = Wet.dds
TXBLUR = Wet_Blur.dds

View attachment 663004
I tried that, but there's no wet option in the game for me

Nevermind, I changed to CSP data for the FH2023 and the Wet option appeared :)

Last edited:
Yes, I confirm.

-First of all (for FH2023) you have to copy data.acd from data-csp folder to main folder of the car and overwrite the originalt: rain tyres now appears.

-If I add...
TXDIFFUSE = Inter.dds
TXBLUR = Inter_Blur.dds

...for the inter tyres, game overwrite rain blue texture without adding inter tyres to game (_WET is only for rain "wet" tyres)

I think because CSP adds only WET and not INTER tyres (also for other mods).

If for the future will be added for example [TYRES_FX_CUSTOMTEXTURE_INT]
we can add these lines to teach which textures use for this kind of tyres.
TXDIFFUSE = Inter.dds
TXBLUR = Inter_Blur.dds

And yes: CSP preview is needed for use the rain tyres.

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2023_miami_f1_13-4-123-17-1-17.jpg

Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2023_miami_f1_13-4-123-17-6-2.jpg

For FH2022 you have to add this lines to extension file (not present into original file)

TXDIFFUSE = WET.dds
TXBLUR = WET_Blur.dds

Last edited:
For wet visual:

TXDIFFUSE = Wet.dds
TXBLUR = Wet_Blur.dds

View attachment 663004
Doesn't work for me, it still limits to 5 compounds of US,SS,S,M,H in game. How can you add an extra 2 compounds of wet's and inter's?

Using this did not work:
TXDIFFUSE = WET.dds
TXBLUR = WET_Blur.dds

I see the wet and inter dds files in my extension folder but won't show in game.

Doesn't work for me, it still limits to 5 compounds of US,SS,S,M,H in game. How can you add an extra 2 compounds of wet's and inter's?

Using this did not work:
TXDIFFUSE = WET.dds
TXBLUR = WET_Blur.dds

I see the wet and inter dds files in my extension folder but won't show in game.

download this: https://mega.nz/file/fq5gWY5K#_C5cmXDiFgozpoL_WDF12rIMssO32ssbISF-2W_fJWc

prior to installation! DELETE Data.ACD from rss_formula_hybrid_2023 folder and replace with the data folder supplied.

Rick

Last edited:

Using this did not work:
TXDIFFUSE = WET.dds
TXBLUR = WET_Blur.dds

In the FH2023 main folder there are two folders - data-csp and data-nocsp. Open the data-csp folder, copy the data.acd file and paste it in the FH2023 main folder. Now you should see the wet compound in game. As for Inters, I don't know know, if there is a way to use them both at the same time

Does anyone know how to change the tires to at least get the C1-C5 compounds to show, quite new to using this mod
Extract the archive and follow the folder structure. The textures should be put in the rss_formula_hybrid_2023/extension folder. The changing compound will only work in-game, and you need Custom Shaders Patch for it to work

Hi,

I've followed your instructions to install this mod, but it only shows the hard compound tyres regardless of what compound I have on. Any ideas as to what might fix this?

Cheers!
Do you have CSP? Because this will not work without it. Also this will only work in-game and not in the showroom

I tried that, but there's no wet option in the game for me

Nevermind, I changed to CSP data for the FH2023 and the Wet option appeared :)
Guys please help me for god sake!!!

I have try for all this explaned in Discussion topic but nothing is functional!!! Rain and intermediate tyres not shows in the game. Attached my CSP Version and script add config.ini file and RARE Rules mod have installed. I have try for 2 days in this case but nothing make the difrence.

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    65.4 KB · Views: 52

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling