PIRELLI P-ZERO Used scrubbed set HD Matte finish for SF15-T

Skins PIRELLI P-ZERO Used scrubbed set HD Matte finish for SF15-T V3.5 FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
blackcelica submitted a new resource:

PIRELLI P-ZERO Used scrubbed set HD Matte finish for SF15-T - Hopefully this is what everybody has been asking for.

Ok, After all the feedback over my Brand new looking shiny set I've arrived at this.
A used looking, matte effect, raced on a bit set of Pirelli P-zero tyres. The Light reflection on the textures is the lowest it can possibly be and I've added in as much detail as I can to hopefully give you all what you've been asking for. I really hope you like them as I think I've reached the limit of my photoshop skills with matte looking textures. All colours and compounds included. I've tried my very...

Read more about this resource...

20160728155132_1.jpg
20160728155137_1.jpg
20160728155143_1.jpg

I like the mod as well as I liked the other one (I stated this as well in my review)
I just tried the matte ultra soft, and it looked like the purple ring around the cheeks of the tire are kind of pink now. They we're brilliant with the glare tyres you released earlier (New tyre look like)

Edit: I tried the "Super Soft" Set and they looked on point.
Seems like it only the ultra soft that doesn't have the proper coloring.

Last edited:
Weird, I pulled the colour directly off a photo. Before it was too deep purple, then too creamy purple. Could just be the purple with different ppfilters or monitors. It's the only one that never looks exactly right. I'll see what I can do.

Weird, I pulled the colour directly off a photo. Before it was too deep purple, then too creamy purple. Could just be the purple with different ppfilters or monitors. It's the only one that never looks exactly right. I'll see what I can do.

That'd be awesome! I really liked the purple on the new tires. I looked up some F1 2016 tire images and I think the new tire ones are pretty darn close! Keep me updated :)

Edit: I've attached a file, might help you with the coloring.

P.s. none the less I really appreciate your effort! Another thank you!

Attachments

• Pirelli-2016-F1-ultrasoft-tyre.jpg
    Pirelli-2016-F1-ultrasoft-tyre.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 978
That'd be awesome! I really liked the purple on the new tires. I looked up some F1 2016 tire images and I think the new tire ones are pretty darn close! Keep me updated :)

What I might do then is change it to the colour you've forwarded and then send it to you to have a look at first before uploading an update. If you recon it's OK then I'll roll it out. Most people only seem to use med, soft and super soft as the purple of the ultras clash with most liveries....but it has to right or it will bug me.

Ok, I've sent you a download link of a modified set.
Before:
20160728233658_1.jpg

AFTER:
20160728233807_1.jpg

Ok, I've sent you a download link of a modified set.
Before:
View attachment 145954
AFTER:
View attachment 145955

Awesome! It's a heck lot closer to the real thing!

Maybe a slight touch of a bit brighter purple (exposure?). In the photo I uploaded it seems a little more bright/exposed and leaning slightly towards purple/pink. If it's not to much work please see if you can try to brighten up the purple a little and send it private again.

None the less, I can live with this!

Awesome! It's a heck lot closer to the real thing!

Maybe a slight touch of a bit brighter purple (exposure?). In the photo I uploaded it seems a little more bright/exposed and leaning slightly towards purple/pink. If it's not to much work please see if you can try to brighten up the purple a little and send it private again.

None the less, I can live with this!
I pulled the exact colour off the photo. What I think is happening is the colour is altering slightly when the alpha mask is applied to create the matte look. I'll try and compensate for that and update a copy to you later on today sometime. You'll have to live with it for a day. Lol.

I pulled the exact colour off the photo. What I think is happening is the colour is altering slightly when the alpha mask is applied to create the matte look. I'll try and compensate for that and update a copy to you later on today sometime. You'll have to live with it for a day. Lol.
Nah it's okay man, I sure can live with this! It's just amazing :D I simply love the tire skin mod, it's so small but so detailed! Not sure why Kunos didn't do this..

Sorry for the late reply, I'm currently at work and not able to try the new file you send me.
I see you just updated the package, i'll check it later this afternoon. Is the package containing the same ultra softs you've send me?

I'll let you know!
Yes, I am confident you'll like them very much. They are exactly what you pointed me too so thanks again for your input. I had to nip the tyres off with final editions as I've got other stuff being created that needs 100% focus.

Ok i never had troubles with installing mods but where the hell do i unpack it? :)
Each tyre colour has 4 files. Choose which tyre colour you want and copy those 4 files in to the skin folder of the car you want to see them on. So if you want them on massa's Williams you'd place those files within that folder.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 79 29.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 59 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.6%