Pirelli P ZERO 2012

I have no probleme, on 300 downloads, you are the only one to have postponed(put back) me probleme. Kept silent tried the new file which modifies only the color and either all the tire?

Great mod, thanks. For me, any problem with this ! :)

PIRELLI CINTURATO HD are available on www.f1-2011mod.ru (http://f1-2011mod.ru/files/Other/Pirelli CINTURATO 2012 HD.exe).

Pirelli%20CINTURATO%202012%20HD.jpg

Pour la bande manquante, il suffit de modifier le fichier "render_materials.xml" si je ne me trompe pas.
Après il faut jongler entre les pneus PZERO et CINTURATO en renommant le fichier adéquat ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the band missing, just modify "render_materials.xml" file if I'm not mistaken.

Then you have to juggle between PZERO and CINTURATO tires by renaming appropriate file ... :)

Pour la bande manquante, il suffit de modifier le fichier "render_materials.xml" si je ne me trompe pas.
Après il faut jongler entre les pneus PZERO et CINTURATO en renommant le fichier adéquat ...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the band missing, just modify "render_materials.xml" file if I'm not mistaken.

Then you have to juggle between PZERO and CINTURATO tires by renaming appropriate file ... :)

En même temps, si on doit tous modifier après installation, je ne vois pas trop l’internait de se mod.
Au début j'ai apporté des modifications au pneu, puis je n'ai mis que le fichier qui modifie les couleurs, pour laisser au maximum le choix aux utilisateur.
--------------------------------------
At the same time, if we have to all modify after installation, I do not see too much interned him(it) of mod.
At the beginning I brought modifications to the tire, then I put only the file which modifies colors, to leave at most the choice in user.

But thanx for tires
;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back