More images:
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
d.jpg
e.jpg
a.jpg
a.jpg

It's our first mod and will be updated various times till we have the desired result... I'm stuck in the interior of the car, is not looking so good yet, so, I'm working on 3d and textures to better looking that I can do! The Short track, speedway and Superspeedway physics are done, and Vieira (partner in the mod) is working on Road config... so, I don't think will have much time till the ALPHA mod be released. But as I said, we will release the alpha to the community who wants to test together with us to be better as we can do!
Next step is the creation of the individual setups for each track, than can be fast or take a little time, we'll see...

leobaruk1313 updated Pickup Truck Racing Series with a new update entry:

Picup Truck Racing Series 0.35 [WIP]

This is the first alpha version, for tests. Please, send your feedbacks, if have any bugs, if there are improvements to do, etc.
There are no specific setups for the tracks, some tracks have the upgrades corrects, but some don't, so, check the upgrades before enter in the track!
There are one known bug, when the car hits in specific angle, the game can crash... we are working to solve this, but it's not so common to happen.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Two
Had a quick run last night great work. Yes that bug when you crash does crash rf2. At least you know about that one. Keep up the great work.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back