Pick-Up Race 7 September - C6R at Road America

Since there is no club race scheduled tonight, I will be hosting an open hosted race just for fun:

Corvette C6R at Road America Full Course - Session: 'Vette at Road America

Practice: 8:15 EDT - 60 Min (00:15 GMT)
Qual: 9:15 EDT - 2 Laps/10 Min
Race: 45 Minutes

Open Setup
Open Registration

- Eric

Thanks for putting up a race server for tonight Eric! Sorry that I haven't put up a Club Event for today. PC is still down but replacement parts (CPU/MOBO/HD) will be in tomorrow. So hopefully will back up and running before the weekend. Have a fun race guys!

Yeah, I could use another week (year) of practice. That said, I hit a 2:06 with an optimal of 2:05 the other night. Far from fast, but better than I was expecting.

Really like this car...

Not sure if I can make the pick-up tonight, as I'm...

...beat beyond belief.

hot damn, fastest lap. :) makes up for shunting it when within 3 seconds of leader. Thanks for the race guys, was great fun, exactly what i needed tonight. Was too tired for an official gig (after getting punted from the lead by a lapped car monday).

Joe...i almost had you!

Thanks for putting up a race server for tonight Eric! Sorry that I haven't put up a Club Event for today. PC is still down but replacement parts (CPU/MOBO/HD) will be in tomorrow. So hopefully will back up and running before the weekend. Have a fun race guys!

At least it's only the GPU that's gone kaput on mine drops to 4fps when it gets to 104C. new one should arrive tomorrow (although had to by a new PSU to power it up to 650W from 375.) Anyway, the visuals should be much better now GTX560ti 1GB from 9500 512mb. Happy days

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back