[PHYSICS] Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak

Cars [PHYSICS] Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak 0.84

Login or Register an account to download this content
FNNTRVRT submitted a new resource:

Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak - Data Replacement - Updated data.acd for Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak

View attachment 550368Meant to replace the data for the Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak, which was originally from RallyWorld and then updated by AssettoRallyGRB.

Physics have been reworked using available sources albeit some issues due to lack of available information.

Help on the following would be incredibly appreciated.
- Torque Curve follows 205 T16 Evo 2. But power has been adjusted (520hp-13% drivetrain loss). If anyone have any info on 405 T16 Pikes Peak torque curve, do...

Read more about this resource...

Okay, to answer how you enable adjustable front-to-rear torque split in setup.ini, this is what I was able to find out:
[AWD_FRONT_TORQUE_DISTRIBUTION] SHOW_CLICKS=0 TAB=DRIVETRAIN MIN=(insert lowest frontward bias, minimum 0) MAX=(insert highest frontward bias, maximum 100) STEP=(how many units the menu arrows adjust value by) POS_X=(position in setup menu page on X axis) POS_Y=(ditto on Y axis) HELP=

Last edited:
Okay, to answer how you enable adjustable front-to-rear torque split in setup.ini, this is what I was able to find out:
[AWD_FRONT_TORQUE_DISTRIBUTION] SHOW_CLICKS=0 TAB=DRIVETRAIN MIN=(insert lowest frontward bias, minimum 0) MAX=(insert highest frontward bias, maximum 100) STEP=(how many units the menu arrows adjust value by) POS_X=(position in setup menu page on X axis) POS_Y=(ditto on Y axis) HELP=
Appreciate it. Will be crediting you.

Also noticed a slight discrepancy in the suspension setup for the car. The rear-left suspension is 20mm longer than the rear-right. Thankfully it's just a simple fix; just change the minimum rod length value on the rear-left suspension from -100 to +100 to match the rear-right.
Can't believe I missed that. Thanks again.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.