Pfff this sucks

Some of you might have seen this video that was uploaded about a month ago of the children's hospital at Darthmouth doing Katy Perry's 'Roar' to support their cause. It went viral in an instant. I too saw that video and it has stuck with me ever since. One particular moment in the video clip really got to me.

At 0:52 seconds into the video you see a young girl with a pink hat and green shirt. She looked so sad and you could clearly see she's been going through some rough times. Her image really made my eyes water. Because you know, kids should be playing outside and have fun, NOT be sick and in a hospital!

Now i hardly scrape by and i always have a little month left at the end of my money, but that girl made me go to their website and put in a small donation.

Today i learned that girl's name is Alexis, and she died 6 days ago on november 12, at the age of 15, having struggled for more than a year from lung and liver cancer. She didn't even got to see the video as her condition went worse the day after it was recorded.

Life is unfair

Here is the clip, she is at 52 seconds wearing the pink hat and green shirt

Here she is during the recording session:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back