Cars Peugeot 406 SF

• Thread starter Deleted member 1598555
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty 406, but I would like to see more work under the skin. Just naming a few:
  • At 200 km/hr, this 406 has more downforce than the drag. And looking from the Showroom, there are no giant spliter, rear wing/spoiler, nor diffuser in the rear. Though in the wing app, it shows to have diffuser. I suspect these was a donor GT car. Aero.ini needs work.
  • No alignment tab in setup screen. Stock front toe is -0.27
  • Ride frequency reported by engineer app: 2.9 Hz 3.7 Hz. That is very stiff for a street car and probably from a heavy aero GT class car.
Without spending more time, I do hope to see a more "polished" physics until I will come back to this car.

• Deleted member 1598555

Pretty 406, but I would like to see more work under the skin. Just naming a few:
  • At 200 km/hr, this 406 has more downforce than the drag. And looking from the Showroom, there are no giant spliter, rear wing/spoiler, nor diffuser in the rear. Though in the wing app, it shows to have diffuser. I suspect these was a donor GT car. Aero.ini needs work.
  • No alignment tab in setup screen. Stock front toe is -0.27
  • Ride frequency reported by engineer app: 2.9 Hz 3.7 Hz. That is very stiff for a street car and probably from a heavy aero GT class car.
Without spending more time, I do hope to see a more "polished" physics until I will come back to this car.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I'll certainly consider your suggestions for enhancing the car's physics in future updates. I look forward to welcoming you back to try out the improvements. If you have any further thoughts or ideas, don't hesitate to share them with me.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back