Resource icon

Misc PerPixelMultiMap with Emissive map 1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stereo submitted a new resource:

PerPixelMultiMap with Emissive map - allows an extra texture in PerPixelMultiMap that modifies emissive brightness.

Adds a 5th slot, txEmissive, to ksPerPixelMultiMap, that's multiplied by the ksEmissive setting. Lets you go from this to this:
View attachment 265300
(artist's conception, not representative of the actual parts of the taillights that are brake-related)

To install, extract system+sdk folders into your AC installation, does not overwrite anything.
To use, select ksPerPixelMultiMap_emissive in ksEditor.
To redistribute, include the system folder with your mod.

Potential uses:
running...

Read more about this resource...

Not an update as such but the recent versions of x4fab's lights patch (0.1.23-preview45 and on) have the equivalent version of the shader for lights.

I like these a lot !! really help breaking up the emission detail!
wonder if more people experiment with them

20190224020632_1.jpg

Hi thanks for you answer
Yes i have the shader but i m not sure
If i haved put correctly

i just drop sdk in sdk fokder game
And system in the folder system in asseto corsa

sorry for my englush i m french

Hi, how did you make a new script, KsPerPixelMultiMap_emissive? Some have a mod added KsPerPixelMultiNM_emissive (I am sure spelling wrong), but I don't know how to make add script like you did it

Hi, how did you make a new script, KsPerPixelMultiMap_emissive? Some have a mod added KsPerPixelMultiNM_emissive (I am sure spelling wrong), but I don't know how to make add script like you did it
Compiled it with DirectX SDK using the same input/output structs as the game expects, then put it in the game folder and it works.

Also ksPerPixelMultiMap_emissive.shader is empty byte
Yes, that file is a leftover from an old version of AC's renderer that ksEditor uses to detect which shaders are available. The contents on stock shaders is just the vertex+pixel shaders concatenated. So to save on uploading stuff I left it blank.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea