Performance Mod

Misc Performance Mod Version 0.07 Beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ferrari seems to have made updates. They are faster than Mercedes.
The lap times are damn close together.
Have there been any surprises? So teams or drivers who ended up in unusual positions.
Is it more fun with the mod than without?
Thanks for your detailed testing.
I hope the lower teams make updates soon. To see an improvement in teams' performance. Also to estimate the update multipliers. Whether these are high enough for them to compete for the top 10.
i have a reg change at the end of the season as well nothing has surprised me yet i like how close it is at the front i do enjoy using this mod it would make it better if you could somehow change how fast some teams upgrade or something like that

Last edited:
i have a reg change at the end of the season as well nothing has surprised me yet i like how close it is at the front i do enjoy using this mod it would make it better if you could somehow change how fast some teams upgrade or something like that and also i might be asking for to much could maybe look at maybe changing how aggressive the ai drive because that's one thing that needs to be fixed on this game ik you could do it on f1 2018
sorry is this is to much for ya
i shouldn't of asked those questions in hainsate

i have a reg change at the end of the season as well nothing has surprised me yet i like how close it is at the front i do enjoy using this mod it would make it better if you could somehow change how fast some teams upgrade or something like that and also i might be asking for to much could maybe look at maybe changing how aggressive the ai drive because that's one thing that needs to be fixed on this game ik you could do it on f1 2018
I don't think it's possible to change the speed at which a team updates.
What was new in F1 2021 was that you can set how many R&D points and money a team can get. I don't think it can be influenced more than that.
I hope a backbench team gets even better. The update multipliers are actually high enough to achieve that.

I don't think it's possible to change the speed at which a team updates.
What was new in F1 2021 was that you can set how many R&D points and money a team can get. I don't think it can be influenced more than that.
I hope a backbench team gets even better. The update multipliers are actually high enough to achieve that.
ok so basically the more i play the better it gets hopefully

Unfortunately, Williams and Haas are doing the performance updates very late. That's what the game says.

Did you set it up so that the other teams get more R&D points and money than you do?

That would encourage teams to bring updates.
i did put them on default for a few races but i put it back on reduced because their a reg change maybe i could get a mix up

another day another qualifying haas are slacking for some reason

Attachments

• heping.png
    heping.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Was something special about the race result?
I'm just afraid that Haas and Williams will do their updates very late.
But Ferrari seems to have gotten stronger with updates.
not really haas are really slow they were like a minute of the leader in 25 %
ferrari really good in carlos hands i would say 2nd best with carlos not far off red bull williams are ok Its rain in the next race so i wont send race just qualify

Last edited:
If the order doesn't change much in season one. I hope that changes more in season two with driver transfers and updates. Otherwise it's a bit boring and not very different from the vanilla game.
But what is noticeable. The drivers are very close together when it comes to lap times.

brazil and Jeddah race and jeddah quali in career mode
Perez seems to be the new number 1 at Redbull.

So far, your top 10 always looks well varied.
And like before. The Ferraris remain the second force.

Hope your second season will be as tight as the first.
Alfa Romeo and Williams do make it in Q2 from time to time.

Hope Alfa Romeo, Williams and Haas close the gap to midfield soon.

What I learned from my own testing. Overall driver strength plays a big role in F12021. No matter how bad the car is, if a good driver drives it, it achieves better results than is actually possible.

What I learned from my own testing. Overall driver strength plays a big role in F12021. No matter how bad the car is, if a good driver drives it, it achieves better results than is actually possible.
yep peraz is doing well we leads championship going into abu

i'm doing abu tonight so i will tell you the results

omg what a race i just had i wish i could explain it with words i just can't bahrain season 2 this is the r&d chart rn

Attachments

• helping 1.png
    helping 1.png
    68 KB · Views: 47
  • heping.png
    heping.png
    67 KB · Views: 49
  • heping.png
    heping.png
    67 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

Latest News