Performance Mod

Misc Performance Mod Version 0.07 Beta

Login or Register an account to download this content
Melbourne 50% race not in career and short quali. Ric had an engine failure. Stroll and Ocon spun at turns 11, 12 due to massive understeer by following a car. Overtakes happened often at that chicane cause the ai lifting up to less. I also struggled at that chicane and almost every corner when following a car. Like I needed 3 or 4 Laps to overtake the Williams and alfa while I was on new softs and there on old hards. I used 2022 Realistic Air and Slipstream, Realistic engine problems and failures, and realistic damage. Besides that, i used the tyre temp wear mod which led to 1 or 2 Stops, and used more drs zones

Attachments

• _australia_qualification_1.png
    _australia_qualification_1.png
    348 KB · Views: 68
  • _australia_race_1.png
    _australia_race_1.png
    358.7 KB · Views: 71
Melbourne 50% race not in career and short quali. Ric had an engine failure. Stroll and Ocon spun at turns 11, 12 due to massive understeer by following a car. Overtakes happened often at that chicane cause the ai lifting up to less. I also struggled at that chicane and almost every corner when following a car. Like I needed 3 or 4 Laps to overtake the Williams and alfa while I was on new softs and there on old hards. I used 2022 Realistic Air and Slipstream, Realistic engine problems and failures, and realistic damage. Besides that, i used the tyre temp wear mod which led to 1 or 2 Stops, and used more drs zones
I was playing as Lando Norris

Thanks for the detailed feedback.
Maybe the Drag and Slipstream values need to be increased in the 2022 DRS Dirtyair Mod if the Ai is having trouble. As is the case when those can follow poorly.

How can I help you ? What exactly do you want to install. Maybe I can then explain to you where that is what you are looking for.
Hey mate :) Thanks for your reply. Just in terms of installing your mods. It's not very clear how you 1. Have to choose ONE of the folders not all then 2. you say to use ERP but nowhere in your files is there an actual file format to use for that.

I mean maybe explaining to users how to install the mods would be great.

I'm sure the mod is awesome - and I'm excited to try it - but the mod description needs to be a lot clearer in my opinion.

Thanks appreciate it.

How was the race then? Was it frustrating trying to overtake so often?
it was really frustrating like I was close to the Williams before the corner but then I had so much understeer at the exit and only overtook him cause he got massive understeer in the next corner. I overtook the alfa on the main straight with drs. In the end, you can see I did a 2 stop which didn't help me either cause I didn't make up any places in that race. I gained 2 positions cause of ric engine failure and Leclerc got taken out on the 1st lap at the 1st corner. After I overtook the alfa the race was pretty boring cause Yuki was 8 secs ahead of me or so.

Hey mate :) Thanks for your reply. Just in terms of installing your mods. It's not very clear how you 1. Have to choose ONE of the folders not all then 2. you say to use ERP but nowhere in your files is there an actual file format to use for that.

I mean maybe explaining to users how to install the mods would be great.

I'm sure the mod is awesome - and I'm excited to try it - but the mod description needs to be a lot clearer in my opinion.

Thanks appreciate it.
Thank you for your constructive feedback. I agree with you, the mod became confusing. Because the mod got a lot bigger than I initially planned.
I revised the folder structure and added text files explaining what the version contains.
I am also in the process of creating a modular version so that you can use the mod with the modular mods.
Thanks to your hint, I will add an additional text file how to install the mod.
I try to release this version as soon as possible.

it was really frustrating like I was close to the Williams before the corner but then I had so much understeer at the exit and only overtook him cause he got massive understeer in the next corner. I overtook the alfa on the main straight with drs. In the end, you can see I did a 2 stop which didn't help me either cause I didn't make up any places in that race. I gained 2 positions cause of ric engine failure and Leclerc got taken out on the 1st lap at the 1st corner. After I overtook the alfa the race was pretty boring cause Yuki was 8 secs ahead of me or so.
It shouldn't be like that. The understeer is definitely coming from the 2022 DRS, DirtyAir Mod. The value for the lift is very low. That means if you're behind a car you lose a lot of downforce.
I'm in the process of revising the 2022 Dirtyair Mod.
Thanks for your feedback, helps to improve the mod. The aim is to have exciting and surprising races. It doesn't help if you're just frustrated with overtakes because they never work.

Shoya_525 updated Performance Mod with a new update entry:

Performance Mod 0.07

Added new installation options. Modular Mod.

There are two different installation options.
1. Manual installation (EGO ERP)
2. with modular mod

For the installation with Modular Mod you need the Modular Mod - Base Files.

adding the new DRS, DirtyAir & Slipstream Mod 1.2 reworked
I reworked the values for the mod with the help of EnriqueBanderas. Now the mod is more like I planned the mod in the beginning.

optimization of the folder structure

Read the rest of this update entry...

what progrem

Poor Seb. :confused: That's almost too close to reality. :O_o: But nice to see a Ferrari on the podium.
Thank you, this kind of feedback helps a lot in assessing team performance. :thumbsup:
How was the race for you. Did the AI spin out of the race or had driving errors? How was the overtaking?
[ ai were fine just like normal game there weren't much overtaking but its Silverstone i was able to follow as close as normal game i don't fell much of a difference

this is 6 races into a career
Ferrari seems to have made updates. They are faster than Mercedes.
The lap times are damn close together.
Have there been any surprises? So teams or drivers who ended up in unusual positions.
Is it more fun with the mod than without?
Thanks for your detailed testing.
I hope the lower teams make updates soon. To see an improvement in teams' performance. Also to estimate the update multipliers. Whether these are high enough for them to compete for the top 10.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 40 12.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 35 11.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 42 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 39 12.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 109 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 187 58.8%