PC1 Penalty System?

I was watching some gameplay of project cars and I had the question. Is there a penalty system for wrecking someone in career? I know there is a penalty system for cutting corners.

As far as i know, no. Up until now, i've always been on the receiving end but never saw and penalty being given to the wrecker. And it's the same in online races, you cannot count on the system to be able to recognize such situations, so it's not implemented. Someone know better?

There's a rating of sorts on the users community profile page in the game. Forgot what it's called exactly. I'm away from my gaming rig atm. Going from memory here, but essentially pCARS tracks collisions and other factors for clean racing then updates that "rating" appropriately. Which I'm sure will bound to be a point of contention as they balance the metrics that make up the rating over the life of the sim.

There's a rating of sorts on the users community profile page in the game. Forgot what it's called exactly. I'm away from my gaming rig atm. Going from memory here, but essentially pCARS tracks collisions and other factors for clean racing then updates that "rating" appropriately. Which I'm sure will bound to be a point of contention as they balance the metrics that make up the rating over the life of the sim.

Here ya go.

Screen shot 2015-04-28 at 11.38.58 AM.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back