Peklo CamTool - GiuNiral

Misc Peklo CamTool - GiuNiral 2021-03-15

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. thank you for your great work, I only play races where your replay is. i have Peklo ultimate from simmtrax and i can't replay, you could edit it thank you

Hi. thank you for your great work, I only play races where your replay is. i have Peklo ultimate from simmtrax and i can't replay, you could edit it thank you
I'm glad to know you like my work, thank you.
In order to make the replays work on the ultimate version you'll need to rename the (.json) files of my replay. Considering the AI lanes are the same.

The simple way to fix this is by renaming the (peklo_-GiuNiral_1.json) as it is for the ultimate version.

I do not own the ultimate version. I believe it's going to be something like (peklo_ultimate-GiuNiral.json).

Let me know if it worked. I'd like to know the naming of the ultimate version, so I can post an update including it.

Hi. I tried it man,but it doesn't work. Peklo ultimate has 2 stages: simtraxx_peklo_l1_rally1 and simtraxx_peklo_l2_rally2. When I renamed your replay to rally1 he showed me camera 1 on stage 2. When I renamed your replay to simtraxx_peklo_l2_rally2 I got a car to start but the camera didn't fix it and the cameras didn't switch to another camera. it is a pity

Hi. I tried it man,but it doesn't work. Peklo ultimate has 2 stages: simtraxx_peklo_l1_rally1 and simtraxx_peklo_l2_rally2. When I renamed your replay to rally1 he showed me camera 1 on stage 2. When I renamed your replay to simtraxx_peklo_l2_rally2 I got a car to start but the camera didn't fix it and the cameras didn't switch to another camera. it is a pity
I'll investigate. It could be something related to naming in one of the data files, models, etc. As soon as I find something I'll let you know. Unfortunately I can't buy the ultimate version at this moment.
Cheers, mate. I'm sorry for this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back