Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

f1-2015-Forum.jpg

Mini_Leagues.jpg

Please note that these guidelines are for leagues run by our members for our members. You will receive your own league sub-forum to enable you to organise and manage your new league.

This league forum is not to be used to advertise or recruit members for your own league run on any other external racing website or blog.

General League Guidelines

Behaviour - Normal forum rules regarding acceptable behaviour, and respect for other participants apply at all times

Format - A fixed format for clean posting - Each race MUST be left as a thread so articles and other links stay live.
Each race must be set up in the fixed format :-

*LEAGUE* - *TRACK* [*DATE*@*TIME* *TIMEZONE*]
e.g F1 League - Silverstone [04/06/13 @ 20:00 GMT]

Rules - must be clear and not bent for any reason, mods of threads must monitor their threads for issues and log on regularly.

Races - must be run on a reliable host and on a reliable basis (No missing races or changing calender halfway through a season)

Sign-up - You MUST have a sign up thread in the league forum, and it must be clean layout and easy to follow.

Calender - must be clearly displayed in 'sign-up' thread - the calender MUST not be changed mid-season. As this effects what people may have arranged to enable them to participate in the first place - RD Staff may be approached prior to the event for a possible exception

Mini-NeedHelp.jpg

If you need any help please feel free to ask away!
If you see a post which is offensive or bullying, please hit the 'Report' button at the bottom of any post.
Cheers,

The
F1 Team
Click Here To Contact Us

Last edited:
2014 cars still doesn't mean you penapty the faster guys positions a lot, but just give them mpre of a "challenge" to make the field as close as possible

and another suggestion is: no rain races. looking from the gameplay videos, tc users have a big advantage over no assist users in the rain, opposite from dry conditions (and it would really be a pain in the *ss on car choices wit 2014 perf)

2014 cars still doesn't mean you penapty the faster guys positions a lot, but just give them mpre of a "challenge" to make the field as close as possible

and another suggestion is: no rain races. looking from the gameplay videos, tc users have a big advantage over no assist users in the rain, opposite from dry conditions (and it would really be a pain in the *ss on car choices wit 2014 perf)
Rain is good. If the weather is wet, I adjust my TC level before the session and in the pitstops. When changing to Full wets, I'll put TC on high during the stop. There's nothing to stop you changing TC levels while the race is going on. ;)

PC

LICENSED MEMBERS ONLY

Wednesday 20.30 GMT / 21.30 CET
Sunday 20.30 GMT / 21.30 CET
invite 10min earlier

+ Prior to the race in the garage dont press "Go to race"...the host will do that after 1:30 min so everyone gets 2 min for setup/tyre strat.

+ Rage quiting will be penalised, every drivers can quit by retiring then exiting the lobby and explaining the reason to the host post-race

+ Race incidents can be reported after the race, video recording is highly advised!

Disconnections and race restarts

+ If a disconnection occurs in the first 5min of Q...a new lobby will be made with a backup host...
+ If a disconnection occurs in the middle of Q..a new lobby will be made, but OSQ (one-shot Q) will be used and Parc Ferme will be switched OFF...
+ If a disconnection occurs while loading the race...the backup host will make a new lobby with Race only..and the first lap of the race will be a warm-up lap where everyone will take positions as they had in Q...the race starts on lap 2 with NO overtaking before lap 2 has started

RACE SETTINGS

Participation: Qualification and Race
Race Distance: 50%
Car Assignment: By choice
Weather Setting: Dynamic

SIMULATIONS SETTINGS

Rules and Flags: Realistic
Tyre Wear: On
Fuel Load Simulation: On
Car Damage: On
Car Performance: Equal cars
Collisions: Full
Parc Ferme Rules: On

ASSIST RESTRICTIONS

Braking Assist: Banned
ABS: Banned
Steering Assist: Banned
Traction Control: Banned
Dynamic Racing Line: Banned
Gearbox: Allowed
Pit Assists: Restrict to Manual

Race calendar:

5.11. - Germany
9.11. - Russia
12.11. - China
16.11. - Hungary
19.11. - Abu Dhabi
23.11. - Italy
26.11. - Belgium
30.11. - Monaco
3.12. - Brazil
7.12. - Austria
10.12. - Japan
14.12. - Australia
17.12. - Canada
21.12. - Malaysia
28.12. - Spain

4.1. - Abu Dhabi (rerace)

name/steam name/car

1. Kasper Van der Heyden / RideTheStorms / Williams
2. James Early / bobert5 / Marussia
3. Derk Popken / Derkie P / Red bull
4. Kris Lawton / Kris P Bacon / McLaren
5. Renor Kikas / miXXer / Williams
6. Wouter van der Giessen / shaki12345 / Ferrari
7. Lorenzo Claeys / lagunamov_ / Caterham
8. Dion De Martines / DionCaesar / Caterham
9. Emil Praga / Emil Praga / McLaren
10. Jochan Liesert / DutchPride / Ferrari
11. Roy Sutton / Cavalier Roy / Sauber
12. Henri Sinik / Fåhlåren / Torro Rosso
13. Andrea Isgrò / yagami93 / RedBull
14. Guglielmo Filippi / Delgado / Mercedes
15. Wouter Exel / Fuyjin / Torro Rosso
16. Mark de Boer / DB_Mark / Mercedes

Reserve (at least 2 per race needed)

1. Michal Moravec / mischak007 /
2. Marko Nakic / ghost995 /

Hi Chris the races will start at 9:00pm uk time and looking to start about 2 weeks after the game is launched but that's not confirmed. And yes ps3 let us no if your 100% so I can add you to the roster

Thanks Ben,
Put me down as a reserve for now. Saturdays might be better for me so if that league actually manages to run I will most likely join that. Otherwise i would like to race with you guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back