Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Lots of fun, the early penalty was a pain but the gearing issue was more of a problem but it was all fun trying to manage it.. Felt like a proper F1 driver trying to work around an electrical problem lol. Couple of spins into the turn before the bridge when going into neutral and reverse instead of first cost me dear in my chase back up the field but meant I had a great battle with Colin at the end.

Enjoyed my battles with Colin and once we had both pitted for the last time I had the choice of either chasing Schumacher who was 8 seconds up the road and closing on him quickly or dropping back and rejoining the battle with my ol' buddy. There was no choice really although I did think my older rubber might make it difficult to hold him off. Good fight for those last few laps. Had a real lack of grip on the exit of the hairpin leading up the hill and Colin got me there when the backend got squiggly on me but I I kept close and we had a great battle as I tried a pass down the inside into turn 1 but he just held me off. Finally got him when he went into the chicane a little deep and I was able to sneak through before crossing the line for the final lap and just did enough to stay ahead. Great stuff :)

Pretty sure I'll be continuing with the classics even when the new game is here (11 days and counting :inlove::D)

Great racing Peter..

I lost the back end so much when the tyres went off and just lost my concentration in the heat of battle :mad: Something I will have to address for the new game.

Looking forward to taking off most of the on screen data too as the screen just looked so cluttered. No mirrors visible in the Ferrari either had me itching for an oculus rift :(

Welcome to yet another exciting season of racing with the Saturday Night League. This league has run since F1 2011 and we have a rich history of clean, fair, and exciting racing. We pride ourselves on respect on and off the track and hope to continue this tradition as we move into the next generation of F1 racing.

We welcome drivers of all skill sets and experience. However, the expectation of clean, fair racing with a respect to all in the league applies to all members. We hope to have a great season and look forward to exciting racing.

League Info:

Race Days: Every Saturday
Race Time: 21:00 GMT
Assists: All assists are allowed except pit assist

Please state your intent to participate with additional information about yourself with the following format. Also, provide an internet speed test to assist in determining the race host

Name/Nickname:
PSN ID:
Assists:
Ability to Record Races:
Racing Background:

Last edited:
Take your pick it will follow the actual F1 season with a double points last round to keep the racing interesting throughout the season. Abu Dhabi would replace Monaco as the 6th round of the championship if this was the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes