WIP Parramatta Park 1952 GP 2 Mile Circuit

Has anyone taken up the challenge of your cool little track Ed?
I grabbed a copy a while back & have been fixing an intersection & adding some terrain over the last coupla days (part of the bike circuit)...
Im not stepping on anyones toes here am I?
This is a great track & deserves to be finished!

I am really keen on porting this track to AC. Being a local who rode this track as a young lad, it wold be great to enjoy some online racing with it. Is this possible to do such a thing?

Ive still got it here & it's not far from finished, really....
It's mainly background decoration/filling it...
Outside of the start/finish area REALLY needs some houses across the road & something done to define the park boundary & the gate area

and finally.... the BTB PROJECT FOLDER... in its entirety

http://www.v-eight.com/multimedia/Parramatta_Park_RaceDept_BTB_Release_v101.zip

128Mb
Unzip directly into your BTB 'My Projects' folder

a few things worth mentioning... this is my first, and only track ive ever made, so if anyone has a look inside it and reckons its a bit messy, disorganised, and not greatly optimised, you'd be right! haha. IF you think you could offer to simplify it, optimise it a little, or do whatever 'tweaks' you freaky talented pepole do to make it really scream along, it would be GREATLY APPRECIARED! I really would like to bring this up a notch, and get the finishing touches right. Im not 100% I can do that myself, so any and all help is great

and one last thing, please only download this 128Mb file if you really mean it :) my sever can hack the bandwidth, but not if everyone decides to download it 10 times each :)

cheers
ed
I know this might be a long shot but do you still have the BTB files? The link is dead now

I know this might be a long shot but do you still have the BTB files? The link is dead now
A very, very long shot...
1672168207489.png

1672168086333.png

Last edited:
BTB files or the rFactor files?
I dont have the rFactor files that Ed originally released & I would need to repack & upload the BTB files somehow...
Tried uploading a file to mediafile for first time in several years but couldnt due to location/satilite internet...
Just did a search of my MF account & found this old upload for rF, could very well be the original release by Ed ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back