Painful mistake Lewis Hamilton on Twitter

The funny thing is, Lewis father told Lewis (when he was younger) to do his talk on the track.

Listen to Johnnie Walker walk with giants : Lewis Hamilton
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbxtqh_walk-with-giants-walk-with-lewis-ha_lifestyle

I think in years to come, it is going to be anounced that Hamilton suffers from derpression and mental health problems.

It seems that he needs a personal assistant to approve his comments before posting.

Plus I dont think it is helping him that he is dating a crazy wild silly little girl who likes to party, whilst he is trying to concentrate on his championship.

I know I wouldnt be able to think straight whilst I read on the net that my missus is partying in london with louie walsh.

Best thing he could do is drop Nicole Scherzinger and get on with his racing, look at him a year ago when they broke up at Yeongam, he was on fire.

Ugh, what utter crap from the media.
I can't deny the things Lewis said on twitter, but the media have totally blown this out of proportion.
They should be reporting his racing, not his personal twitter account.

Ugh, what utter crap from the media.
I can't deny the things Lewis said on twitter, but the media have totally blown this out of proportion.
They should be reporting his racing, not his personal twitter account.
And it was a small mistake even at that! So who gives a dam!

Its newsworthy because this is the essence of Lewis' problem in Formula 1. Like Lucas posted his dad said it right years ago: talk on the track.

Instead of following dads advise he is now surrounded by a celebrity management team that obviously have no real positive influence on Lewis his behavior or performance.

Even if Jenson unfollowed him on Twitter its not a reason to bash him in front of 1 million followers on such a prominent social media platform imo.

He should not have to worry about such details and focus on his true goals in life/sport as I really start to fear that his 2008 world championship will be his first and last title if he doesn't get his stuff together.

What a moron. Does he have nothing better to do than check to see how many followers he has on tw@er??? Great way to make the last races awkward and I am sure Jenson will really be willing to help him win the championship now eh?

I doubt very much Lewis will win another championship. Shame he is too dumb to realise he had the potential to be a multiple champion......

Lol Adrian, id prefer my missus to be partying with louis walsh rather than chris brown if ya catch my drift LOL.

Yeah I get what your saying.

But she may start off the night with Louis but end it with Chris, if you catch my drift ;)

She's a loose cannon and needs alot of attention (high maintenance) where Lewis needs someone who can be there for him 100%

I just hope Ross Brawn can work his magic on Lewis like he did with Jenson.
Which I think is what he needs, as Lewis hasnt been the same since Ron Dennis left.

What a moron. Does he have nothing better to do than check to see how many followers he has on tw@er??? Great way to make the last races awkward and I am sure Jenson will really be willing to help him win the championship now eh?

I doubt very much Lewis will win another championship. Shame he is too dumb to realise he had the potential to be a multiple champion......

Jenson joked about it saying....

"Never followed him...makes a story though!!"

Honestly for me as much as i hate to say this I think that even though they are teammates it seems to shows they were never friends. So even if JB doesn't follow the twitter he should feel anyway about it, RD should have never left MW fault I truly believe Two world champions in a team is a recipe for disaster history shows us that. I have been follow F1 from the latter part of 2010 seeing some of the advertisement/video or promotions for vodofone it always look as if both drivers are best friends.

@Jack Sargent

First for a Driver to win a Championship you need a Reliable Team and a Reliable Car when you get that wright you get RBR Red Bull Racing not richard burns rally ;) . So I don't think that Lewis "is too dumb to realise he had the potential to be a multiple champion......"

I can guarantee you that Hamilton is a more intelligent man than you, or just about anyone on this forum

I've been a Hamilton-fan since 2009. I've given up. On him, on his antics and most importantly: on defending him.

Throughout the last two years I feel like the only purpose of my enthusiasm towards him was defending his idiocy off and partly on the track. I don't have a problem with him not winning a championship for multiple years now (and let's be honest, 2012 is not gonna be his season anymore), I wouldn't even consider giving up on supporting him because of his move to Mercedes as I've never supported him only because of his success - surely, it was part of my support but not the most important one. Alonso hasn't won a chamionship since 6 years now, but it's so much easier for his fans to defend him in a public debate or discussion because it's his driving which is in the spotlight of the media, and not his private life (or at least no embarassing aspects of it).

Hamilton's career started to go down since his father stopped managing him, and since Lewis hired Simon Fuller to take over this job (unsurprisingly, it has been one of Nicole's ideas to do so). Fuller is the perfect solution for sportsmen who are past their prime (not in terms of age, but in terms of performance) - the prime example is David Beckham, who (let's be honest) has never been as much of an extraordinary player as it seemed and the only reason he has reached this kind of popularity was because of his presence in newspapers and all the stories about his private life. Lewis has taken exactly this route now. As soon as he couldn't set any special results in F1 (he finished 5th, 4th and 5th again in the last 3 seasons) he was keen on having his name in the papers for as often as possible. This is the Simon-Fuller-concept and unfortunately Lewis is naive enough to believe it's the right step for his career.

It's the bad influence of his girlfriend and his new management which is getting him into trouble, but he's also not mature enough to draw a line and realize what's doing him good or bad. He's a 15 year old, captured in the body of a 27 year old, and while casual people get more mature when they get older, it's the other way round with him. He's the Benjamin Button of F1.

With his ongoing attitude, he may very well get the amount of recognition by the media he desires to have, but he'll pay a very high price for that. The price of never achieving what he did achieve in 2008 again, the price of having to watch all the Vettel's and Alonso's take away titles and the price of becoming a second Montoya or Villeneuve. One could say that this is already more than many could achieve, but with all the potential on Hamilton's side, it would be sad to see his career ending like this.On the other hand: He had it in his hands, he had the opportunity to take the right route, in the right team and with the right people around him. He had all of that, he has given up all of it. He's finished. In my opinion.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back