Paddock / Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Developments - RDiLMS!

I normally link straight to the forums, but glad I didn't today. For those who do, there were a couple of interesting gems hidden in the club racing announcement:

"....and the addition of RD's first endurance series outside the walls of rFactor, the RDiLMS. The RDiLMS will bring the same superb mixed class endurance racing ethos of the RDLMS to iRacing 2.0 which boast driver swapping and night racing amongst its features!"

"Following the recent success of the iRacing club's Indy car events and the large amount of people interested in doing more with it, we also have plans brewing for a mixed road and oval league using the car and the fantastic tracks that iRacing offers. Look out for more news on this as the plans progress."

Looking forward to both of those!!

After having spent far more of my weekend than i intended racing on it, and 'accidentally' buying yet more content, I'm certainly feeling like this time round it might well have snagged me.

LOL! Yeah it does do that! I am very excited about this League, the potential is HUGE, iRacing has much more to offer for Enduro events than the other sims, tows, re-connects etc, add the wonderful quality of the cars/tracks and its a winning combination. I had 'dabled' with iRacing for a while, but never gotten in to it until now as RD can set up hosted events! :)

All in all, very exciting stuff, so much so that I (SR Hardware) have started to set up a team already and sponsored the Silverstone round........... This is going to be AWESOME! :)

Roy, its july 2011. if we get lucky this enduro "mod" will be released till the end of this year. and if so, we can here only test it out 1st with some events and start with new season when? spring 2012?

and thats in the best case. but dont wory, there will be enough teams

Driver: Scott Malcolm

Preferred Class: open to discussion

Credentials: Over 8 years of sim racing experiance. Started with NR2003 and have tried my hand at RACE 07 , rfactor (too many mods to mention) , ARCA and now settled with iracing. Currently C-class 4.64 in road with an irating of 1598. Took this season out to learn as many of the road cars as possible , liking the DP and skippy atm. Just bought the Corvette recently.

Tortoise or Hare?: Tortoise

Seeking: Team who could possibly take me to the next level and one who can help me with setups as that is one of my biggest faults.

Driver: Nick Brooke

Preferred Class: Do not mind

Credentials: Relativly newish to sim racing now after a 3 year lay off, used to be really fast in other race games but just feeling my feet now. Still learning the ropes again to be honest.

Tortoise or Hare?: Tortoise

Seeking: Anyone need an extra team member who dont mind me not being up the very front of things, (i am only honest about it). Would like to get into team racing again as i used to assist to run a team a few years ago, what can i bring enthusiastic approach and a little skill but thats about it i am afraid. I need practice and thats the truth as i just got into iRacing not long ago but im willing to learn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes