Released PACIFIC RACEWAYS - Kent, Wa

The layout of the track is just great, is there a chance to have a fix to the bug reported by Eck Simpson?

dsaga- I'm currently working on The Ridge Motorsport track (New track located in Shelton, Wa.) In fact, I was just about to introduce a few sneak peeks of how the track is coming along. I just finished working out the track layout and feel (pretty satisfied) and beginning to add ground contour and trees, plus objects like barrier walls, trackside tires, cone distance markers, etc.... I still nead to "build" the pit area parking lot up.

However, as soon as I'm done with this, I will return to Pacific Raceways to work on the scenery bug for a new update release.

THE RIDGE MOTORSPORT thread: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/the-ridge-motorsport-shelton-wa.55574/

-Kyle

dsaga- I'm currently working on The Ridge Motorsport track (New track located in Shelton, Wa.) In fact, I was just about to introduce a few sneak peeks of how the track is coming along. I just finished working out the track layout and feel (pretty satisfied) and beginning to add ground contour and trees, plus objects like barrier walls, trackside tires, cone distance markers, etc.... I still nead to "build" the pit area parking lot up.

However, as soon as I'm done with this, I will return to Pacific Raceways to work on the scenery bug for a new update release.

THE RIDGE MOTORSPORT thread: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/the-ridge-motorsport-shelton-wa.55574/

-Kyle
Hi Kyle,
Where can I download Pacific Raceways and the Ridge Motorsport tracks, there are no links in the download section for these tracks.
Cheers.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies