Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing

Other Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing v2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Full Pace Simracing updated Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing with a new update entry:

Pacelogic 2.1.2

Change:
- Added refresh intervalls to reduce load on weaker systems and for bette readability of quick changing values

Fix:
- Fixed a bug on Delta T page showing double values(IRAcing only)
- Fixed a bug on Session Progress page not showing remaining time (IRacing only)
- Fixed a bug on Tire page not showing blue color on front left tire

Read the rest of this update entry...

Such a great sim hub dash board. Is there a way to reduce the damage notification intervals? I'm driving an 80s F1 turbo league and the damage menu keeps poping up many times a lap as the engine wear is quite high. Would be good to have it less intrusive.

Full Pace Simracing updated Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing with a new update entry:

Lap Review Overlay

Hey guys,

thank you all for your feedback to the new lap review overlay. I can say most of you liked the new style with the full lap time, some were missing the additional information like position changes etc., and there were some complaints about breaking the color code. Red lap time meant invalid lap before and now was supposed to show a loss in delta.

You are absolutely right! Breaking the color code was a bad decision and I will improve it with the next update. I've already...

Pacelogic 2.3

CHG:
- removed ams2 last lap flag due to unpredictable behaviour

NEW:
- redesign of lap review overlay. Its a merge of the old and new design and it is back to the prior color coding. No more confusion :)

It shows laptime, delta, current position and gain/loss of position last lap like before but in the new, uncluttered design
View attachment 735207
View attachment 735209
In Training and Qualifying invalid laps and new best lap times will be highlighted in colors...

Pacelogic v2.5.0

Important: Delete old dashboard before adding the update!

NEW:
  • improved screen layout
  • new element infobar
  • lots of code optimizations for better performance and reliability
  • lots of features that were only available via user settings are now available as widget pages for much more functionality and more hands on access --> see manual
  • new feature: trail braking: shows your braking curve for learning better trail braking --> manual
  • new feature: brakelogic: a...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes