Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing

Other Pacelogic - The Swiss Army Knife of Simracing v2.5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Cipha submitted a new resource:

Racelogic Dash & Overlay - Simple Racelogic Dashboard and Overlay

It's best used when assigning a hot key in Simhub to navigate through the different pages. If you have a touch screen you can also navigate via the arrow buttons on the dashboard directly.

Enjoy :)

View attachment 588176View attachment 588177View attachment 588178View attachment 588179View attachment 588180View attachment 588181View attachment 588182View attachment 588183[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Cipha updated Pacelogic Dash & Overlay with a new update entry:

Pacelogic v1.3

NEW:
- Racelogic is now called Pacelogic
- New page: Stint timer (ACC only)
View attachment 596128

CHG:
- Lap Timer now turns red when lap is invalidated (only in qualify)

FIX:
- Low fuel alert improved (fuel is calculated by simhub and sometimes it still needs a while to get the correct value anyway)
- Race page now shows "Not in race" when in another session type than race.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update v1.4

Big Update :)

NEW:

Car Data Page 1
View attachment 597428

• Fuel / turbo / TC, TC2, ABS, water temp, ECU map, oil temp, break bias, KERS / ERS stored (AC & AMS2)
  • NOTE: if game is not supporting water and oil temp it will show some static temps anyway, it just looks nice ;)

Car Data Page 2
View attachment 597429

• Tyres (tyre wear -if supported from game-, psi, temps)
  • break tempartures
  • car damage

Any change of this exact set of screens without the blue border ?

I have a hardware copy running a vocore screen inside and this is nice. If the black display filled the whole screen it'd be brilliant, as the data is superb!

652A0FB4-3BD9-46BF-902B-0C8A77A12405.jpeg

Any change of this exact set of screens without the blue border ?

I have a hardware copy running a vocore screen inside and this is nice. If the black display filled the whole screen it'd be brilliant, as the data is superb!

Unfortunately it's not as simple as removing the background. It will need a new resolution of the dashboard and therefre rearranging all elements on all pages to make it fit.

And since my time is limited and I don't have the device I'm sorry to say that I can't do it at the moment.

But if you would like to give it yourself a try just go the edit mode in the Dash Studio. The dashboard is well structured and properly named.

Congrats to that device though, it looks awesome! Is this an authentic Racelogic?

Last edited:
Hi - I did wonder - not to fret.

The display is a Aliexpress unit which is nice alu, with a nice connector for the usb. The screen is a vocore, and also drives the LED's which are just holes onto it lol. Clever! I did have a 3d printed unit I built before, but this was just so pretty!

It came with a reasonable Rlogic clone with it's displays, so I'm ok - just liked yours more !

But congrats to that deci
Hi - I did wonder - not to fret.

The display is a Aliexpress unit which is nice alu, with a nice connector for the usb. The screen is a vocore, and also drives the LED's which are just holes onto it lol. Clever! I did have a 3d printed unit I built before, but this was just so pretty!

It came with a reasonable Rlogic clone with it's displays, so I'm ok - just liked yours more !
if it comes with its own simhub dashboard you can try copy and paste elements from my dashboard. maybe its working

Pacelogic 1.5

Big Update :)

Requires Simhub v8.1.1 or later!
View attachment 607593
---------------------------------------------------------------
NEW:

+ Requires Simhub v8.1 or later
+ Manual for Simhub v8.1
+ New Page: Speed - Current & Top Speed
+ New Page: Track Data - Air & Road Temps, Weather Forecast (ACC only), Grip Level (ACC only)
+ Summary for last lap (lap time, delta, position) after each lap
+ new fuel...

Hi. The touch buttons are not working for me currently. Cannot change pages with the touch controls, at all.
Hi, did you follow the instr in the manual?
I did not realise you

I didn't realise we needed to add the function back in. However, minus button does not work? I'm pretty sure previously we could have next and previous page function via touch. Is that intended?
Yes, this has to be changed to make sure the buttons only change pages on Pacelogic. If one used more than one dashboard / overlay before the buttons changed pages on all dashboards as well. I will look into it and see why the prev button isn’t working. thanks for the hint

Last edited:

Update 1.6

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Pacelogic v1.6
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

NEW:

+ Tutorial Video "How to Setup Touch Buttons in Simhub"
+ Checkered flag
+ White flag
Race page:
+ "Overtime" Text when Session Time is over[ATTACH...

@Full Pace Sim Racing - I was thinking of creating something like this of my own and figured someone must have already made one, then I found yours, very nice mate ... big thx for sharing :thumbsup:

Below are a couple of bits of feedback / suggestions in case you are interested
(these are tweaks I made to yours locally which for me make things a little more useful and / or act similar to the real Racelogic devices.)

LEDs
- The left LED I modded to show Delta V ... so this is velocity and whether your lap time delta is currently reducing or increasing (so green faster, red slower).
- The right LED I set to show DELTA T - so pure laptime delta and whether you are up or down on overal lap time.

The Delta T is pretty much how you use them atm I think but you have them set green left and red right. So I moved them both to the right.

The Delta V I copied /created new green / red LEDs on the left and set "Visible" to the the following ncalc/properties:
Code:
RED: [CompletedLaps]>0 && isincreasing(10,[DeltaToSessionBest])>0
GREEN: [CompletedLaps]>0 && isdecreasing(10,[DeltaToSessionBest])<=0

Only quickly tested this but was working fine in iRacing, perhaps need to adjust the delay time - so the above means its mapped to 10 milliseconds.

+ / - Buttons names and functions (front panel/idle screen)
Both buttons have the same name in your dash [pacelogic.next.page] ... pretty sure if you change them to different names you can better map them to buttons etc in simhub, you can also can add functionality to each button in the fields above the name (trigger action) ... see screenshots

1666104183348.png
1666104281718.png

Last edited:
@Full Pace Sim Racing - I was thinking of creating something like this of my own and figured someone must have already made one, then I found yours, very nice mate ... big thx for sharing :thumbsup:

(these are tweaks I made to yours locally which for me make things a little more useful and / or act similar to the real Racelogic devices.)

LEDs
- The left LED I modded to show Delta V ... so this is velocity and whether your lap time delta is currently reducing or increasing (so green faster, red slower).
- The right LED I set to show DELTA T - so pure laptime delta and whether you are up or down on overal lap time.

The Delta T is pretty much how you use them atm I think but you have them set green left and red right. So I moved them both to the right.

The Delta V I copied /created new green / red LEDs on the left and set "Visible" to the the following ncalc/properties:
Code:

Only quickly tested this but was working fine in iRacing, perhaps need to adjust the delay time - so the above means its mapped to 10 milliseconds.

Both buttons have the same name in your dash [pacelogic.next.page] ... pretty sure if you change them to different names you can better map them to buttons etc in simhub, you can also can add functionality to each button in the fields above the name (trigger action) ... see screenshots

View attachment 609613View attachment 609614

LEDs

Code:

Thanks

LEDs

Code:

hey, thanks for your feedback. the prev page button was fixed yesterday already with the 1.6 update :)

regarding the delta is this how the actual racelogic behaves? I never noticed this before. what exactly is the benefit though, you know either way you‘re slower when the led is red. If you like you can text me on discord , might be a bit easier than RD

fullpacesimracing#1426

Thanks

hey, thanks for your feedback. the prev page button was fixed yesterday already with the 1.6 update :)

regarding the delta is this how the actual racelogic behaves? I never noticed this before. what exactly is the benefit though, you know either way you‘re slower when the led is red. If you like you can text me on discord , might be a bit easier than RD

fullpacesimracing#1426
Hey ... I downloaded v1.6 this morning from the link here on RD and the button fix was not in there. :ninja:

Have hit you up on Discord but to answer real quick for you and anyone interested - think pretty much is as it works on the real device from what I can tell.

So ... from what I understand they use logged GPS data for left Delta V LED and laptime for the right LED, but not so simple to use GPS so I improvised the above solution from the laptime delta using isincreasing / isdecreasing to get as close to this as I could without investing half my life in to it.

Never used one irl but the advantage of this is that you can see out of the corner of your eye as you are driving if you are faster or slower at each part of the circuit, so if your entry/exit speeds etc are faster and not just if your overall lap delta or segment times are quicker or slower.

Essentially its like the delta bar on iRacing ... but they show a bar for the amount that you are faster, not just that you are ... and on the real racelogic device I think they try to do this with a brighter or dimmer green / red light.

They have some videos on their site explaining - that's how I figured this out and why I thought to change it ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea