Overtake video integrating itself into thread posts

Pete Conway

Premium
Hi Guys, and Bosses!,
Is there any reason why the video ad for Overtake is now integrating itself into thread posts?
I've had the ad chasing me round the page before but now it's inserted into some of the posts making it seem like it's part of the post itself,
example below.

Attachments

• Intruding Advert.png
    Intruding Advert.png
    297.7 KB · Views: 43
Google doesn't allow video ads to be placed into the sidebar any more so it sits in the content on the page load and floats on a page scroll outside of the content.

So, what does it all mean for thread posters now, are they going to continue to have 'media' added to their posts as if it's part of what they're saying? or can it be fixed

Heya Bram
I just viewed and refreshed page for the Forza v Gran Turismo article posted on sunday
the screen shot is below, I see in some other pages that the advert is detatched, but you can check this one out yourself from just a few mins ago

Attachments

• Ad in post.png
    Ad in post.png
    364.6 KB · Views: 43
I do not have any problems about advertising, as some are rather interested as long they are not limiting my readings. Never had any problems only It’s seems it’s being worser today as now it’s impossible to read any article.

For a temporary solution I would advise the blocked members to instal an ads removal or blocking tool from the App Store.

Last edited by a moderator:
No matter what article I click it Immediately reroutes to this Overtake video!
I can’t read any article anymore and the RaceDepartment webpage gets useless for me. Is there a solution? Problem on my side or problem of RaceDepartmen?

Last edited:
No matter what article I click it Immediately reroutes to this Overtake video!
I can’t read any article anymore and the RaceDepartment webpage gets useless for me. Is there a solution? Problem on my side or problem of RaceDepartmen?
Yeah, RD really needs to look at rectifying this new 'mash-up'
Massive blank spaces and that 'Overtake' video at the head of every page then nothing underneath for several scrolls of the mousewheel... it's a mess.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back