FM4 Our little community

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Was just thinking guys, after nearly a year visiting this website, i have never enjoyed my racing as much as i am at the moment. I think since Forza 4 was released this little community of racers we now have has given us so much competitive, clean, fun racing i for one am very grateful. I hope we can continue to grow and become one of the biggest on RD with maybe some coverage on the front pages and RDTV............

Just wanted to say thanks to you all!!!

:D

Initially started at RD when happening across the iRacing Club that was started last year. Get to race with some top fellas and it's all clean, fun and competitive.

I also signed up to the GT5 Club but found myself not having much time on the PS3 so gave that up as a bad job.

Then in October of this year saw that a number of RD members who already ran FM3 were intending buying FM4 and getting some Club meets together. I decided just after its release that I wanted to give FM4 a go, so bought the XBOX and the game and haven't regretted it. Found the club to contain a great bunch of guys who like to race the right way. Accidents happen but not intentional like some of the Ronny Rammers you find online.

I ain't the fastest at most racing titles I try, but enjoy the competition, so as long as the RD Clubs I frequent are happy to put up with me, I'll keep turning out when the dates and the content being used takes my fancy.

Pedal to the metal men and all the best for Xmas and New Year.

Yeah, I've got a capture card but I can't get the quality too great atm. LOL it's complicated enough just to get it to work!! Really like the idea though but would be easiest for me to save the replays first then record them from each angle/camera view.

Id just like to echo all that has been said already with regards to the club. I only came back very recently but am enjoying it immensly - great to see a range of skill levels, but more inportantly close & clean racing.

Thanks for the kind comments ref the vids - I may have a go at doing a "highlight reel" for the CTCC event, will depend on time available and whether I can put together anything worthwhile, the majority of my vids are "dirty and quick" just to see from other peoples perspective most of the time................

Hi guys just been reading a few of these posts, the racing club sounds great. I don't have fm4 atm but god knows I've been dropping enough hints ;) so with a bit of luck I might be joining you all shortly (if the big guy in red calls) but in the mean time I've dusted off my copy of fm3 and been racing with that and up until tonight I was enjoying it, but I just had about 4 or 5 races were the the name of the game seems to be destruction derby instead of racing, such morons :mad:, anyway if I do get my hands on fm4 i'll certainly be up for a few clean races.

Part 1 is uploading. SLow connection here today so might take sme time.

one request for next time, please leave that excessive music on the background out. Its a racing game and people like to hear engines as we are all petrolheads (or commentary).

The hardrock stuff really ruins the movie imo :) Plus youtube will most likely mute the entire movie because we dont own the copyrights of the music

First video is up but took ages to upload on the location i am now. Will do the other one from home later. Please also read the comments on the video as Impulsiveplayer has a point about the "flashing" in the beginning. :) Still nice effort though and thanks for making it

Part 1 is uploading. SLow connection here today so might take sme time.

one request for next time, please leave that excessive music on the background out. Its a racing game and people like to hear engines as we are all petrolheads (or commentary).

The hardrock stuff really ruins the movie imo :) Plus youtube will most likely mute the entire movie because we dont own the copyrights of the music

Thank you for the efforts of putting up on RD's channel, but like I stated before - "I may have a go at doing a "highlight reel" for the CTCC event, will depend on time available and whether I can put together anything worthwhile, the majority of my vids are "dirty and quick" just to see from other peoples perspective most of the time................ "

Guess we will never please everyone anyway.............

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back