Ottawa Motorsports Park

Tracks Ottawa Motorsports Park 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey, you're the second person I've seen with this error. Could I impose on you to send me log.txt, custom_shaders_patch.log, and errors.txt from Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\? It wouldhelp me track down the root cause.
Yes of course.

Attachments

• errors.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 174
  • custom_shaders_patch.log.txt
    11.9 KB · Views: 159
  • log.txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 68
Hey, you're the second person I've seen with this error. Could I impose on you to send me log.txt, custom_shaders_patch.log, and errors.txt from Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\? It wouldhelp me track down the root cause.
retainingwallnormal.dds and retainingwalldiffuse.dds are 1200x1200 which some cards/drivers may not like.

Hey I was wondering if anyone else's track map in-game is not working properly on this track. It shows the box and the dots for cars but the white track outline is missing. Everything else looks/feels great though

This track shows a lot of promise. One of the most beautiful fictional track mods I've seen, and really makes good use of CSP features to make it come alive. I hope you're considering adding some track lighting, because I imagine it would be absolutely magical at night. I'll hold back giving it a review for now so that I can give it the five stars it will deserve by the time v1.0 drops.

Thrashy updated Ottawa Motorsports Park with a new update entry:

Track lights update!

This update fixes a couple crashes that have been reported, including one related to non-power-of-two-resolution textures on some older graphics cards. If you were getting an error in Content Manager about a bad texture, this should resolve it for you.

More obviously, this update includes a first pass at track lighting through CSP. Lights have been added at the start-finish line, the pits, and at points along the course. Other materials tweaks have been made to improve suitability for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Unfortunately still crashes on load for me, with csp ON no infos whatsoever, disabling csp gives me the "some texture's format or size might be wrong" error.

As some folks upthread have mentioned, there's a bit of detritus in the track folder that keeps the track map from working correctly. If you go to \content\tracks\ottowapark and delete map.png, it will automatically regenerate it correctly. Sorry! I'll have that corrected with the next update, hopefully sometime later this week.
Thanks, Thrashy :)

Thanks for keeping up work on this track. it's really looking good.

One niggle I have is that, to me, the grass is a little bit too green. Now that could be my monitor, but then I find that for nearly all my (hundreds of?) tracks that the green of the grass is usually about right. And I find that your trees are really excellent (and the right level of green). Maybe adding a bit of yellow or brown to the green of the grass might help.

But perhaps what I'm seeing here is not the same for others.

Thanks for keeping up work on this track. it's really looking good.

One niggle I have is that, to me, the grass is a little bit too green. Now that could be my monitor, but then I find that for nearly all my (hundreds of?) tracks that the green of the grass is usually about right. And I find that your trees are really excellent (and the right level of green). Maybe adding a bit of yellow or brown to the green of the grass might help.

But perhaps what I'm seeing here is not the same for others.
Share a screenshot, maybe it has to do with ppfilters or sth.

Damn, my game won't start again on this track
1597044222925.png

There's a chance it could be caused by the BrakeMarker*.* textures in 256x258 instead of 256^2. Unfortunately I haven't a card that fails to test/confirm. I've seen stuff like 2048x516 on very popular tracks that no one complained about, so I'm not sure that's it.

It could also be a texture in DXT2 format (txDetailB.dds), as the nv dds exporter plug in doesn't allow it as an option, and causes a broken map to be imported under PS for this file.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back