Osw no road textures?

Hi all,

I really want to get on board with R3E however I am getting zero road effects through the wheel?

I am getting effects from the car and what not.

Any help?

Thanks!

In FFB settings you can up the minimum forces to a max of 30, Since I've had a bad shoulder and had to turn FFB down, very low; believe it or not I get a far better feel from the road surface, bit strange but I'm not the only one. The feeling from my wheel seems far more realistic to when I had it on higher settings. Now I have no facts to why but I was thinking perhaps if your settings are too high they mask the more subtle effects, as I said, no idea why but for me it works.

The surface details do seem to be lacking in RR in general, not only in FFB but, also in tactile and motion setups. Of course, there are ways to induce some general vibration effects such as Engine-vibes to fill some of the voids but, even those seem to lack variation as they increase in larger steps, unlike other titles.

Still, for the effects provided in the FFB, they work quite nicely overall.

That would be because the model road is perfectly smooth. At least in the one or two cases where Sector Three has shown the mesh.
Like this one?

10580952_768595349863ggq8l.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back