OSw help - Granity [Argon Drive + Lenze MCS12 29Nm Servo]

so since i still can't get FFB, i tried to hook up and connected to run Granity Software and i get the following, does anyone know what i need to do? thank you all for your help. (i have Reimer OSw Argon drive + Lenze MCS12 29Nm servo)
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

I have been reading and trying to understand it all, but since i have zero clue and purchased as plug & play, it is difficult, working/ family and now from zero to learn/ educate and understand OSw setup/ build and how it works and what to do...just very frustrating.
Granity_Connected_Drive_02NOV2016.jpg Granity_Goals_Tab_02NOV2016.jpg Granity_Machine_Tab_02NOV2016.jpg Granity_Tuning_Tab_02NOV2016.jpg Granity_Fault_Limits_02NOV2016.jpg Granity_Testing_Tab1_02NOV2016.jpg Granity_Testing_Tab2_02NOV2016.jpg Granity_Testing_Tab3_02NOV2016.jpg

Upvote 0
One thing I noticed that your under voltage fault threshold (FUV) is 80V and at least in granity page its over 200V.
https://granitedevices.com/wiki/Configuring_drive_voltage_limits_FUV_and_FOV
Try at your own risk. :)

I did manage to build my own Simucube but I cant really say that my knowledge is high.
Perhaps you should contact the seller about the settings and the problems your have.
Iracing and virtualracing.org has some very talented people who could probably help you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hi Jari, thanks for the info and heads up, i am waiting for Granite Devices, to see what they are saying and will be then most likely giving all the OSw back to REIMER, save some more money and get the LeoBodnar SimSteering2, but will see what happens in next 24-48hours (I am not hopeful because since 2 days I have had no info on my problems from anyone)

Upvote 0
yes i know and you are right, but long story short.
Reimer Motorsports was an absolute disaster, he sold me a kit for EUR 2500+ knowing he was closing his business and won't support anymore...everyone can form their opinion what that means and needless to say what I think.

Basically going to sell for whatever i can get and go with LeoBodnar SimSteering.

Upvote 0
quick update, had enough of OSw (so much headache, cost me so much time and money...), unfortunately not very "beginner" friendly and without support and warranty from individuals who sell this to us newcomers...OSw is history for me, but I do hope that future brings new great things with "SimuCUBE".
...looking forward to ordering my new Leo Bodnar SimSteering System!!!

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back