• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

Oran Park LiDAR

Sep 16, 2008
Thankyou so very much for being able to do this before the track is demolished :) :(.

This means we'll at least be able to virtually drive it forever.

Ramon van Rijn

RaceDepartment Co-Founder
Premium
May 19, 2007
Great to see more and more scratch content coming. And now also the second laser scanned track.

Great future ahead :)
Also a good idea to run a rFactor event on the laserscanned tracks :)

Warren Dawes

10000RPM
Premium
Mar 1, 2007
Really great to see some scratch built Aussie tracks, and I desparately hope we may get to see this converted to GTRE one day.

Oran Park is a great layout and what a shame to see it turned into a housing estate.

delu77

75RPM
Mar 16, 2009
Impressive Piddy...

RF 2, RBR 0

Why don't making also a laser-scanned RBR track too?:worship:

Thanks a lot for your work!

liquido

100RPM
Mar 18, 2009
Impressive Piddy...

RF 2, RBR 0

Why don't making also a laser-scanned RBR track too?:worship:

Thanks a lot for your work!

can you remeber the old roller scanner, we need 40 of that to tunner a car LOL, and go 0,2Km/h for every street to scanner them. xD

impresive work Piddy. i installed Rfactor only to see your work. :)

analogkid66

10RPM
Mar 23, 2009
Superb Job for the work done on this, ive tried a few races in various cars and to watch the replays and see the cars dip and weave with the track is like watching the real thing, great work!

Ryan Callan

500RPM
Sep 30, 2008
Brilliant work. We had a race on this tonight and I loved watching V8SCs around there and loved driving it tonight. Well up there with my favourite tracks of all time straight away.

Just needs someone to mod it for Evo now :)

Davesta

100RPM
Mar 16, 2009
This track really is fantastic. I don't know the track, but it's great to drive and feels like a real track with all the bumps. The textures are also a huge improvment on Eastern Creek.

I'd really love to see this track in GTR2 and LFS.

Brendon Pywell

Bob's Track Builder
Feb 26, 2009
Does anyone know how to contact the people running http://www.rfactorcentral.com/ ??

We have a patch to send out but need to get their link to the current version removed. So far all my emails, or entries into their "contact" form have been met with no response.