Opinion (and question) on real head motion plugin

giulio0079

Premium
I'm using the rhm plugin since i started to drive with my mathematically correct fov (32" single screen) hence the need to see better the apex in tight corners.
Correct fov was a real game changer for me , and rhm was a wonderful discover for the aformentioned reason.
After fiddling with the settings with little succes, I would like to have the plugin to only look left right when i turn the wheel . To better explain myself something like rf2 does , therefore without the car dash moving in bumps and braking , ecc. (I like the car dash to be completely still in respect of my real steering wheel ) sorry for the bad explanation , english is not my native language.
Btw I understand that this is not the (sole) purpose of this (rather excellent)plugin.
What settings do you use , and has anybody some settings to stop the car "bouncing" ? I tried a lot with explanation on rhm ac forums post ,but by now with no avail.

I do not use it anymore, but if my memory serves me correctly you put pitch and roll
sliders at the top to 95%. ( stop excessive vibration or more ).
Use “Steer look ahead LR” to adjust right and left look. Set to your requirements.
Probably incorrect, but someone else should chime in. RasmasP is yer man gave
me a lot of help on this subject.:)

I do not use it anymore, but if my memory serves me correctly you put pitch and roll
sliders at the top to 95%. ( stop excessive vibration or more ).
Use “Steer look ahead LR” to adjust right and left look. Set to your requirements.
Probably incorrect, but someone else should chime in. RasmasP is yer man gave
me a lot of help on this subject.:)
Ok thank you so much , so the top sliders work "the other way around" so to speak , higher value equal less vibrations/movement , i'll do some other testings , thanks

This is my setting to achieve the feeling i wanted , turned out those first two sliders have to be at minimum (at least i think ) :) anyway happy with the results , thanks for everybody's help (screenshot in case some others need it)
Screenshot_20180928-185455-432x768.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back