rF2 Opel Corsa @ Sebring - Tuesday May 21st 2013

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I installed manually build 218 without remooving the last one (just specifiying the same folder), and it seems ok.

Is it the correct way to do ?

Not sure, could give some troubles in the future as some old files may still be there. Check if it works offline, and if so try right away when the server is updated, if you have any problems joining the server.

If it works it works;)

If you do have troubles joining, check first if you have the RD club mod selected offline (will be updated later on), and if that doesn't work try this procedure for re-install:
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...e-soon-a-little-personal-advise-to-all.69521/

OMG!!! What a fun THAT was! :thumbsup: What a great car, it is surely a winner, it feels so good to drive, it is one of my favorites now. :)

I qualied as 3rd behind Stefan and Xavier. Xavier went into the first corner first and I just manage my 3rd spot. I could keep up with Xavier and Stefan and made a gap behind me.
I felt Stefan was quicker, but no change to get past Xavier. In lap x (don't remember exactly), Xavier went a bit too wide in the 2nd corner and Stefan and me slipped by. Xavier was behind me.
Stefan started to show his real speed and just drove away, especially on the back straight he had intense speed. I just could made the gap smaller in the first 2 corners, but than he would double the difference in the last sector.
I came in 2nd :)

2Nd race, had a bad start and lost 2 spots, but in the first corner could gain one again and was in 3rd like in the first race. In the 2nd lap I flipped my car coming out of the 2nd corner and was last, but could see the guys in front of me, so I knew I would be able to catch up.
In the 3rd lap Craig and Jordy found eachother in the final corner, there was loads of smoke and just could avoid them, but span almost into the pit lane. I was now 4th with a gap of 14 seconds to Ian. As I had rolled my car I couldn't drive the 1:17's which I didi in the first race. I was able to close the gap to Ian to about 5 seconds and game in 4th.

Thanx guys for joining in, hope to see you next rounds aswell!!! :thumbsup:

Bram Hengeveld you really missed out on something! I thought you would join. Hope to see you next Corsa race, these cars are FUN!!!

It was absolutly great fun:) , to be honest I like them over the Clio's:inlove:

Joined yesterday last minute without much practice and was dead last in qualy. Thought I had no changes for podiums, and I didn't in the first race, was batteling for 5th or 6th I believe, but had fun with Craig in those battles. He was definetly quicker and was closing in on me and past me, before he made a mistake right after that, and he could start over again. At the last lap he catched me up again and passed me without any problems.

In the second race I was behind Craig again after a few corners, after he went a little bit wide I tried to pass him in a ver small gap, a little too small it seemed as we ran into eachother with the sides of our cars, and Craig almost flipped his car. Luckely he managed to hold on to it, and I let him pass me as I was a bit agressive on the overtake. After that people collided with eachother, and I had a lonely race in third, trying to keep Stefan behind me who was chasing me, but still had a podium:p Offcourse not by pure speed, but by being lucky with the incidents on track:D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back