DiRT Rally 2.0 On offer on steam

You can then buy the year one season pass thing with all DLC for $14 and own the whole game and all DLC for $24 aud ;)
I bought the base game from Humble the other day for $12 in a bundle and then yesterday noticed Steam had it all on sale and with a little investigation found that season pass for a bargain :}
Dirt Rally 2 is a masterpiece! I'm totally blown away by the FFB, physics, visuals and audio. If only Codemasters knew how to code in triple screen support DR2 would be the best game on my PC!

I need to get into it really. It's been in my steam library for a while, but I found dirt rally 1 hard work and never really invested the time I should in dirt rally 2.0

You can then buy the year one season pass thing with all DLC for $14 and own the whole game and all DLC for $24 aud ;)
I bought the base game from Humble the other day for $12 in a bundle and then yesterday noticed Steam had it all on sale and with a little investigation found that season pass for a bargain :}
Dirt Rally 2 is a masterpiece! I'm totally blown away by the FFB, physics, visuals and audio. If only Codemasters knew how to code in triple screen support DR2 would be the best game on my PC!
Are you on PC? What wheel?

FFB always been hopeless for the game, is a lot better than launch, but best to come on here, make a post perhaps or search settings for your wheel, I did that on a yonk old G25 and it made a decent difference, still not great but better.

But FFB was a dismal failure for some reason on 2.0

FFB always been hopeless for the game, is a lot better than launch, but best to come on here, make a post perhaps or search settings for your wheel, I did that on a yonk old G25 and it made a decent difference, still not great but better.

But FFB was a dismal failure for some reason on 2.0
There is just not enough info coming through the wheel. Not much feel of connection from th tire to the surface. When you can floor it off the start and feel nothing it kills the immersion a bit. The game would be so good if the FFB was better IMHO. I tried editing the HTML file as well, but it doesn't help.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 113 88.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 17.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 13.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 39 30.5%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 47 36.7%