Old threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone

As this seems to be Reiza Studios Forum for Stockcar The Game i thought it would be ok to advertise our League.

TRM Racing Leagues

We hope to have a series in place very soon using this sim so if anyone is interested in joining us then why not pay us a visit at - http://www.jolts-trmracing.co.uk

Come and join our ever growing community. Everyone is more than Welcome.

Cheers

Steve Jones

The first wave of events using the latest sim, Game Stock Car by Reiza Studios, has been scheduled. Join in on the fun and be the the first to race online using Game Stock Car!
See the schedule
More events can be added as demand needs. Requests allowed.
Spread the word to your team and league mates.

Join and race for FREE - http://www.race2play.com/user/new

USA download mirror available
==========================

Race2Play is a multiplayer online sim racing service with more than 22,000 members for motorsports and automotive enthusiasts. Its proprietary web application was designed and built exclusively to this end.
The first-ever online racing organization sanctioned by actual racing, Race2Play was chosen by the National Auto Sport Association to be its official online racing provider. The National Auto Sport Association (nasaproracing.com) promotes and sanctions racing events at major venues throughout the United States

Why have Rezia got no Official Forum?

There is no forum on the Rezia website or the actual game website, why is this? If i want to recruit drivers for our league how am i supposed to when i cant post here as the post gets deleted.

If there was an official forum where leagues could advertise events etc i'm sure it would be so much easier for everyone!

I have emailed Reiza about this but as of now i've still not heard anything. The only way of actually recruiting drivers is to have our server up and then when someone enters actually ask them if they wish to join our league. From what i've seen till now most of the drivers online are brazilian.

This does say Reiza support forum - so why cant adverts be posted here aswell?

At GRC, we're running an 8 round championship starting on the 2nd August with each meeting featuring two races.

We're also running a test event this coming Tuesday at Interlagos. We race from 8.30pm to 10pm UK time.

If anyone is interested you can find out further details on League Control here: http://www.rfgrc.co.uk/leaguecontrol/championships.php?id=69

In order to enter you need to register on our forums and follow the instructions as listed there. If you have any troubles please send me a PM.

In the mean time you can probably catch me at some point on our open server ;)

If you have any questions please fire away.

Just a reminder that we're running a test event this evening as a precursor to our full 8 round championship starting the following week.

We're going to make it open server too, so if you want to join in just look for 'GRC www.rfgrc.co.uk' server in the lobby.

Qualifying will start at 8.30pm BST, which is 6 hours and 10 minutes from now.

We will be running 2 25 minute races, with a 1 lap 10 minute qualifying session before each.

First french server for Game Stock Car!!

Hi everybody.

We are proud to announce the first french server for this fantastic race game.

It is open every Tuesday evening and is free to access.

Start : 8.30 PM (Paris)
Practice : 45 min.
Qualif : Passed to avoid the bug. The start positions will be the practice results.
Race : 25 min
Nb of tracks : 10

Server : Sim Racing Evolution FR
No password.

We are waiting for you!

A championship will follow in 2012...:wink:

Stock Car @ Velopark - Tuesday August 9, 2011 - 8.30 PM [Paris]

We are glad to welcome you to our first open race on our Game Stock Car serveur.

Velopark_9_08_11.jpg

Infos :

Practice/qualifs : 45 min
Qualifs : No, passed to avoid the bug. The positions will be the practice results.
Race : standing start at 9.15 PM for 25 minutes.
Circuit : Velopark
Special Helps : ABS on low.
Server Name : Sim Racing Evolution FR
No password

Many thanks.

http://sim-racing-evolution.fr/

TRM Racing Leagues - Open Night - 10/08/11

TRM Racing Leagues - Open Night - 10/08/11

Feel free to Join us for some racing this wednesday night - everyone is welcome.

Race Details

Server Name - TRM RACING LEAGUES
Password - OPEN SERVER, NO PASSWORD

Server will be up from 18.30pm for General Practice with the Racing Starting at 20.00pm uk time.

Practice - 30 minutes
Qual - 10 minutes
Warmup - 5 miniutes
Race - 8 lap races

View - Fixed Cockpit View
Weather - Dry
Aids - Auto Clutch Only

Tonight is all about having fun and testing the tracks etc and obviously to try and promote the series.

Teamspeak is available

We look forward to seeing some of you on track.

For more information please visit us at http://www.jolts-trmracing.co.uk

Cheers

Steve

affiche_GSC_londrina.jpg

We are glad to welcome you to our second open race on our Game Stock Car server.

Infos :
Practice/qualifs : 45 min
Qualifs : No, passed to avoid the bug. The positions will be the practice results.
Race : standing start at 9.15 PM for 25 minutes.
Circuit : Velopark
Special Helps : ABS on low.
Server Name : Sim Racing Evolution FR
No password

Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.