old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.
awmc_project_2bfwq.jpg

Team RMT showed first previews of their detailed showroom model a couple weeks ago. Now we've got to see some more of their impressive environment to show off the cars that has been made by Arnold Carter Wong as part of a school project for modern buildings and design.
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
Successor to World Super GT for GTR 2, World Super GT 2 will bring some of of the most legendary GT cars of the 90s as well as Super GT GT500 class machinery to rFactor 2.

awmc_project_1pfkx.jpgawmc_project_4gcwz.jpgawmc_project_57c2n.jpgawmc_project_3sfeg.jpg

megane_nr5de9y.jpg
RMT's Wix has been busy finishing off the car set for the Megane Trophy 2009 which will be part of the WSGT2 mod for rFactor 2. Here are whole bunch of new previews.

[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]
megane_trophy_4fp9h.jpg megane_trophy_3.jpg megane_nr10pd2v.jpg megane_nr6g16c.jpg megane_nr8ud0t.jpg megane_nr9ks1p.jpg megane_nr7qqho.jpg megane_nr14ao23.jpg megane_nr15zt8w.jpg

Team RMT 2 release a new preview video of their World Super GT 2 project showing us the Megane Trophy for rFactor 2.

The video is not shot in rFactor 2 only in rFactor for testing purpose.

The clip shows the Megane Trophy at Zolder.
[PRBREAK][/PRBREAK]

Attachments

• Megane trophy.jpg
    Megane trophy.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 275
The cars look very good, great models. As for the physics your guess is as good as mine, but i would think there will be at least some new features and details. Whatever happens the new weather system and other announced features look promising. And it is nice to know that as soon as RF2 is out there will be a couple of top notch mods following closely on the release.

I am actually wondering the same. Though it all looks fantastic, but saying its for rF2 is only a way to get more attention (which is fine, this mod seems to deserve it as it looks brilliant).

I am planning to make a track for netKar Pro 2 myself :)

Today i finished the Honda HSV-010 Templates and textures. Arnold is working on the Megane Cockpit and ThinlaneT is updating the sounds of various cars.

hsv1xt0f.jpg

hsv2fpvp.png

hsv3jobk.jpg

Today we did a little test with the ingame cockpit of the Toyota GT-One.
As expected , frame rate is still not a problem at all. I can not give you an accurate impression of the real frame rate on a 30fps video, but i can tell you it went up to 380fps in 1920*1280 using 24 cars on track. So reaching our goal to get 32 high detail cars / high detail cockpits running at a high frame rate is working out fine.
Expect a new sound preview video soon. Thinlane is hard at work on the sounds. Arnold is starting the Megane Cockpit, and i am creating teplates and textures for the Honda HSV. Steevee is doing some last Megane skins.
As Usual , all is well at RMT
PS: the video is uploaded in 1200*800 , so you can select the 720P option if you have the bandwith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%