old threads merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team RMT released two Preview video's of their WSGT2 mod for rFactor 2 showing
the Mercedes Benz CLK-GTR and the Toyota GT-One on the Nordschleife.

Video's are made in rFactor 1 for testing purpose.

if I had do say anything about those videos, I'd ask why in the hell no one but Team RMT ever bothered to give so much detail to the interior?

I mean, just for the heck of it, to see what it would look like. Not that I'm complaining, but it does look insanely good, and I can't wait really!

We always thought the cockpit is the only important view in a sim. External model and liveries are there to let you enjoy a replay of what you have done, but you have to do it in the cockpit first .

Wix;559820 said:
We always thought the cockpit is the only important view in a sim. External model and liveries are there to let you enjoy a replay of what you have done, but you have to do it in the cockpit first .

Finally someone that stands for good cockpit environment. Not many actually care :rolleyes:

I just about finished the textures of the Renault Megane Trophy cockpit. Expect to see some ingame shots this week. This is cockpit nr. 5. I did try to keep the same style for all WSGT2 cockpits, and till now it seems to work. Next up will probably be the McLaren GTR Long tail. We will keep you posted.

WiX,

What do you get when you add the following items? Arnold + Edcational project + Free choice of car… indeed, a McLaren. Arnold builded a MP4-12C.
After that he turned it into his version of what a GT Racing version could look. For now, we are not sure if the car will become a part of the WSGT2 or not, but rest assured, we will use it in the near future. You can also expect to see previews of the Megane cockpit very soon now. Further more ThinlaneT revamped the Corvette and Megane sounds. Expect a video of his work somewhere this week.

magane_cpt4c7e1.jpg

magane_cpt2mvbm.jpg

magane_cpt32ucx.jpg

magane_cpt1xkpc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back