Car: KIA Ceed
Track: Top Gear Test Track
Laps: 15

Assist: Allowed
Upgrades: Banned
Setups: Allowed

Start Time: 18:30 GMT (7:30 pm BST)

Entrylist:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below with your gamer tag and forum name.
  1. Andrew Skinner/ Andtidus
  2. Garry Pullen / Crazy BigGaz
  3. Chris Bell/Bellmond570
  4. Dan Smith/MysticVibrosis
  5. Wayne Thomas/DefytheMachine
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver

I could do with been a lil more medicated especially to 4-6am stint
I've been down for the count! I started coming down with a cold on Saturday afternoon and was on Benolyn and Lemsips for my stints and 11-a-side on Sunday morning and then my body gave out and I've been bed-ridden and taking all sorts of pharmaceutical cocktails until this morning. Still on drugs but at least I'm back at work!

congrats on doing so well guys, Glad to see you racing right up there :)

I'd be semi interested in running in one of the other cars, an 8 hour race would be a lot more suitable for me (couldn't be doing none of this 4-6am rubbish lol). so if there is enough for 2 cars maybe give me a shout?

congrats on doing so well guys, Glad to see you racing right up there :)

I'd be semi interested in running in one of the other cars, an 8 hour race would be a lot more suitable for me (couldn't be doing none of this 4-6am rubbish lol). so if there is enough for 2 cars maybe give me a shout?

I think we have 2 cars full with 2 drivers in each!! Happy to put out a third tho, the more the better!!

oh right, well see if anybody else is interested and put me down as the other driver, Maybe Peter or Wayne may fancy it.

would we run the same cars? or are there different classes.. be nice to have a representative in each class if there is.. I'd be happy to race in the slower speed cars, gives me a little more time to pick a line! lol

oh right, well see if anybody else is interested and put me down as the other driver, Maybe Peter or Wayne may fancy it.

would we run the same cars? or are there different classes.. be nice to have a representative in each class if there is.. I'd be happy to race in the slower speed cars, gives me a little more time to pick a line! lol

The classes havent been realeased yet mate we can look at that wen we know more!! Good to have you tho pal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes